Chapter 4 - 'Appa'...?

Word Count: 2593

(A/N: So sorry that it took me a while. Re-encoding can really be a pain in the butt sometimes.)

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

TWICE has just finished their practice and are now on their way back to their dorm for a much needed rest. Most of the girls are either asleep on their seats out of exhaustion, while some others are playing with their phone. 

The main dancer of the group, Momo, however has been whining for the past 10 minutes about how hungry she is.

"Unnie~!" She whined at their manager. "Can we please stop by a nearby cafe or something and grab something to eat? I'm really, really hungry~!"

"There's food at the dorm. You can eat when we get back, Momo-yah..." Kim firmly stated.

"A-Actually about that," Jihyo, the leader of the group, nervously started. "Our pantry's completely empty. Not to mention the fridge too."

"No thanks to Momo-chan!" Sana reprimanded from her seat.

"But I was hungry~!" Momo spat back.

"Since when were you not?" Tzuyu, the maknae of the group, savagely replies back, much to Momo's chagrin, making her gasp and recoil in shock. 

Their manager sighed at this wearily. "Aigoo... Why am I not surprised? Arasseo, arasseo. We'll make a short stop and grab something to eat."

Kim slows down the van to a stop as she pulls over and parks in front of a cafe. No sooner than she did, Momo puts on a mask and a baseball cap for incognito and immediately gets out of the van.

"I'm gonna go with her. Just in case she ends buying the entire menu..." Jihyo sighed, grabbing her mask and cap as well.