Chapter 1 - The Story Begins

Word Count: 1350

(Author's/Note:)

I've read the story beforehand before posting this. 

You can tell my sister was into something when she said 'so long as TWICE is active, so does the story.' 

What do you guys think?~

. . .

And since it is gender neutral. I will be using the pronouns they, their(s), them, when I'm using other PoVs.

And you can just replace those(in your mind) with your pronouns respectively (i.e he, his, him, she, her(s) etc. )

They(are) = He/She(is)

Their = His/Her

Them = Him/Her

On a side note, expect tons of author's note in this first chapter. Hope you got your brains ready? Don't worry. it's not rocket science! 

 it's not rocket science! 

2nd Person PoV

------2015------

"Oh, my GOD! I'm gonna be late! Late! Late! I am so late!! Stupid alarm clock! You had one job! ONE job!!" 

You shouted in panic as you hastily brushed your teeth while drying your hair at the same time, muttering curses under your breath at your broken down alarm clock, which failed to do its job.

Your name is (L/N) (Y/N). 

Nineteen years old. 

A fresh high school graduate, who decided to take a gap year to earn some tuition for your college. 

Not to mention to pay the rent of the apartment you currently live in the bustling city of Seoul. Alone. Independently, of course.