Chapter 11 - Trouble

By the time you've arrived at the venue for the girls' scheduled photoshoot , you were only seconds away from being behind schedule. But even that miniscule computation, you had to listen to an earful of lecture from your co-manager about time management and such.

While the girls were having their photoshoot done, your co-manager is busy talking to her phone, and you overheard that the higher ups have hired two more managers for the girls. 

As for you, you are currently preoccupied of going over the mounds of paper that contained schedules the girls will have for today, which consisted of product promotions, radio broadcasts, and even more interviews. 

No doubt the girls we're gaining more attention, which means even more workload for you and the other managers, including the would-be ones.

Just then, one of the staff from the studio starts a conversation with you.

"Annyeonghashimnikka=Hello there/Good morning=, are you their manager?" They politely asked.

"Ne=yes=." You nodded. "One of them, at least."

"I see," They nodded in understanding. "I don't mean to be rude, but aren't you a bit young?" 

"Yeah, I get that a lot." You sighed wearily.

"Hmm, I'd be a little cautious if I were you."

You raised a brow at this. "What do you mean?"

The staff then looks at you dead in the eye. "Promise me, you didn't hear this from me."

"Okay.....?"

The staff stares at you one more time, before she then speaks in a low tone. 

"JYPE might be an entertainment company, but I've heard rumors that the staff from such companies don't tolerate kids your age. SM, YG, it doesn't matter so long it's an entertainment company. Not to mention, you look a little young than what you claim to be."

You furrowed your brows in suspicion. "I've never encountered something like that." 

There was mild pause.