Part Fourteen: Film Noir and Filthy Notions

Harry was an insatiable man as you left the venue, his hands never leaving you. He mixed between pawing at your hips, tugging at the hem of your skirt, nipping at the exposed thighs it offered. He peppered you with kisses and was absolutely infatuated.

He had garnered a rare gem, a glowing piece of amethyst with alleviating strains of opalite, glistening rivers that flowed through it that signified your inner beauty and purity. He'd never felt so lucky.

There were no fans to be seen as he led you to the car. It was unusual for this right after a show but he was apparently counting his blessings tonight. He just wanted to be with you, wrapped up in his linens of tranquility, and touch you in a way he'd dreamed of since he first saw you. He wanted to sit and talk with you, delve into your sea of thoughts and fish out things only he could know about. He was willing to open himself up, just for you.

His hand was clutched in both of yours as he drove, leaning over the console to kiss you at every red light with a content smile.

In a contrast to the dressing room, you were both quite reserved when you arrived at his house. The energy put in slow motion as he caressed you and led you to his bedroom.

You made out for hours. Discovering new ways to surprise and explore each other. You were both so fucking happy to finally be on the same level, it was like finding your own language to communicate in. He was quick to grow accustomed to what you liked, you had one particular spot that was quite sensitive right above your right collarbone where it connected with your neck. You loved the feel of his tongue. Anywhere and everywhere he would put it. You were extremely ticklish, you loved to have your hair played with and you loved when he squeezed your thigh in response to your center's meeting and rolling together in waves.

Harry was a ball of goo in your hands. He succumbed to you so quickly and loved everything you did. How you bit on his lower lip with your teeth, pulled the hair at the nape of his neck. He loved being touched, loved feeling your fingertips leave a burning sensation in their wake. How his lips tingled when you pulled away from his kiss.

You both agreed that taking it slowly was the best way to move forward, with Harry saying, "I'm in no hurry. I have my sweet sunflower, anything else from here is a bonus."

You fell asleep with swollen lips that were turned up in permanent smiles, Harry spooning you from behind and kissing along your shoulders and neck with a gentle intent that lulled you to sleep.

The next morning, Harry somehow convinced you to have a day off work, which you never did. Since you were practically your own boss, it didn't matter. You sent a quick text to your assistant who wished you a full recovery.

Your 'recovery' consisted of a day on the sofa with Harry. He had lent you one of his jumpers that almost drowned your entire frame, and a pair of his boxer briefs and some wooly socks to keep your feet warm. His attire was similar, although opting for a pair of grey sweatpants. 

A round of scrabble was played, you scanned your mind for long and intricate words to throw him off. He tried to be super incisive but his words were more often dirty and suggestive but that didn't surprise you.

It was a very cozy setting, with you all snuggled into his side while you watched old noir films on the gigantic T.V. You'd informed Harry that you had a crush on Marlon Brando so he switched on A Streetcar Named Desire and recited cheesy lines to you to try and win your affection from the movie star, claiming he was far more handsome- which he was.

As soon as the film ended, he burst up with a stretch and a groan. "Let's bake something."

You stood up to meet him in a warm hug. "Ooh, yes. Like what?"

The two of you battled for close to ten minutes on what to bake, Harry wanted to try a very intricate recipe of a cherry tart he was sure he wouldn't fail- you were clearly the inspiration for this. His choice won, as you failed to sell your idea on chocolate chip cookies.

He gave you a faux pout, flicking your nose with his index finger. "Nice try, little one, but chocolate chip cookies? Really? Could you be any more predictable?"

You berated him about teasing you and he apologized with a dozen kisses.

He was a dream to bake with, very meticulous with his measurements and his amounts. You tried to offer your assistance during the process of making the pastry, only for him to assure you that your presence assisted him in his becoming a baking extortioner. You sat on the counter while he chatted away. He let you lick the batter soaked wooden spoon, sprinkled flour in your hair, and let you sample the cherry filling to get your approval. The oven was soon opened, and the pie put in to bake.

Harry turned to look at you with a satisfied smile before sauntering over and slotting himself between your legs. "Mm. Chery tart for my cherry tart."

"You wear the colour green a lot, I'm going to start calling you a grape or something if you're not careful."

He chuckled, "You don't like it?"

"No, I do. I was just teasing."

"You're too cheeky, miss. Better watch that mouth of yours."

"Or what?"

"I'll give it something better to do."

Your heart started to race at his threat and you swallowed thickly. The idea of pleasing him like that had your core clenching and almost erased the concept of taking things slow with him. But you both knew it would be worth it.

The air between you was heavy and full of appreciation and desire. He kissed you heavily again and again, hands sliding up and down your legs, squeezing your hips as he told you a mixture of sweet and dirty things. You moved your tryst to the couch once more, kissing and giggling and chatting away, teasing each other and groping and touching.

A ding sounded from the kitchen and interrupted much to your dismay. Harry, however, was elated and shot up to fetch the cherry tart from the oven. It was soon cool enough for you to eat and he carved out a slice and displayed it proudly on a plate. The cherry filling was glistening crimson against the white china.

You both sampled the treat, deeming it delicious with synchronized drawn-out hums.

"Doesn't taste nearly as sweet as you." The coolness of his spoon trailed down your body. Between the valley of your breasts, down the plane of your tummy, and then very gently to your crotch. "Or maybe I better check. Just in case." He tapped your sensitivity gently and you gasped in response.

"Maybe you should."

He pondered it for a second then shrugged, "This tart is pretty good."

You tried to kick him but he jumped out of the way with a cackle.

"You're mean."

"Baby, I'll have my mouth on your cunt soon. Don't worry."

He reunited your lips and the sensation mirrors between your legs. You were hoping this snail's pace relationship would catch up with your verbal intentions soon. Harry with his teasing words, his kindness, his hands on you, his lips against your skin. You were just as insatiable. And it was only the beginning, your relationship blossoming and crystalizing into a new path of fascination and dedication.

-

Just a cheeky little chapter, think of it as a breather for what's to come....

Love these two already so wanted a dedicated chapter to their cuteness.

Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote vote vote

Love you all x