Part Fifteen: Burgundy Lingerie & Budding Love

You'd had an extremely exhausting day at work, full of new clients and events it made your head spin. You wanted to get home, put your feet up and pour yourself a glass of well deserved wine. You were approaching your apartment lobby door when your phone started buzzing incessantly. You juggled your handbag and your phone as you answered it without looking at who it was and fished in your bag for your keys.

"Hello?"

"Cherry pie," he sang out. "Have you finished work?"

"Hi, you! Yeah, I'm just arriving home."

"Good, I'm two minutes away."

"You are?"

"Mhm. Got plans for us tonight."

"Oh really? What are we doing?"

Fingers pinched your side and you let out a mild shriek before turning and seeing Harry stood with a cheeky smile.

Your hand flew up to your heart to quell the fright. "You scared me," You pocketed your phone now that he was right in front of you.

"Sorry," He jutted his lower lip out briefly before it popped back into place. "Come on, let's get you ready so we can go have some fun."

You led him up to your apartment and into your kitchen to ditch your bag and grab a glass of water while Harry helped himself to your fridge. "Fun? So what's happening tonight?"

"Having a bunch of friends over at mine and I want you there. They wanna meet you."

"Aw, have you been talking to them about me?"

"Pfft, what? No."

You raised a brow at him in a teasing gesture. "Think you have."

He dropped his shoulders and faced his head to the ceiling in defeat with a growl. "You want me to tell you I've told all my friends how much I like you? Is that it?" He grabbed your head in his hands and lowered his lips to yours. "Baby, you are all I can fucking think about. You've got me by the throat and you have since the first time I saw you." His fingers wrapped around your throat and squeezed the sides with gentle pressure.

You breathed out a shaky sigh and wrapped your fingers around his wrist. "I can't stop thinking about you."

Harry was quick to lift you onto the counter and slot himself between your spread legs. Your lips met with a hunger, a need. It was soft but heavy and he invaded all of your senses. He was all over you and everywhere.

"I want you so bad." Your words vibrated against his lips and they sent waves through his veins and to his dick.

He pressed his center against yours in response with a soft hum. "I want you, too."

Your lips moved feverishly against his. "Do we have time to..."

He pulled back with a shocked laugh. "Are you asking if we have time for a quick fuck, dirty girl?"

"Yeah." You offered a small pout and big eyes.

He flicked your nose. "Nice try, sweets. Now show me your nicest dresses. I wanna show you off tonight."

You sulked as he left you and made his way into your bedroom, opening your wardrobe and scanning the array of clothing. You followed him and watched as he pulled out a slinky hot pink dress and displaying it to himself with a whistle.

"Can't believe you've been hiding this from me."

You grabbed it and held the knee-length garment up against your frame. "Forgot I even had it."