Part Twenty-Three: Covetous Behaviour & Cherry Bomb

As always, you were right. Your assurance that time would fly by was factual and Harry soon found himself in London for the first time in two and a half weeks. The mutual friend you shared and met through, Evan, was hosting an event with a collaborator at his gallery and invited you both, telling you to dress up and look forward to a good time.

The event took place on the Friday that Harry arrived home, and you'd been busy at work, wrapping up some emails and looking forward to getting home to get ready for your night out with Evan and all his friends. You hadn't heard from Harry since yesterday morning and you tried to brush it off and pencil it down to him being especially busy.

You weren't expecting a knock at your office door, all of your employees had gone home and you'd settled into your office as you finished up your work. You looked up and saw Harry stood in the doorway and the breath was stolen from your lungs.

"Hi, baby." He greeted, a wide smile erupted through his features the way the sun broke through clouds. Beaming warmth, cutting rays of encasing sunshine and wrapping you in its light.

"Harry, oh my god!" You all but jumped from your seat and threw yourself into his arms. He smelt like cocooning vanilla and you erupted in squeals of excitement. Yes, the weeks had flown by but fuck you'd missed him terribly every second he was away from you.

"Missed you so much." He breathed out into your hair before taking your lips in a long-awaited kiss. You'd dreamt and longed for his lips but nothing could compare to actually having him in front of you and touching you.

"Fuck, I missed you." You expressed against his mouth.

You grabbed him by his shirt, flinging him to sit in your office chair before straddling him and kissing him so deeply you both felt it in the very cores of your beings. He growled and clawed at your hips, his hands sliding down to your thighs and hissing when your dress parted for him and his fingers crawled up your bare skin. 

You were all over one another, moaning and so hungry for each other. Your hands fumbled with the worn leather of his belt and unbuckling it before freeing his length from his briefs. You rose to your knees and pulled your panties to the side while he gripped his dick at the base and ran it between your saturated folds.

You both let out low rolling moans as you sank down onto him, your center so warm and tight after going without him for those weeks. There was that usual stretch that came with him entering you but also an additional burn but it wasn't uncomfortable, your body quickly adjusting as it clamped around him.

Harry could not keep quiet as you rode him, snapping your hips down and rolling. He missed you so much, your brain, your smile, the way your eyes lulled when he slid into you... your body, your hips, your eyes... did he mention your body?

"Fuck, I missed this." He cried out, his fingers tingling as they wrapped into your hair and brought your face closer to his, lips brushing. "So perfect for me." He was being so vocal, ushering sweet and dirty nothings because he knew what his words did to you.

You came loudly, your core drenching him as you gripped his shoulders, your nails digging in as you shook before Harry held your hips and pumped his dick into you, finishing with a throaty moan as he released inside of you.

Loud panting filled the room as you both clung to each other, embracing and enthralled with finally being together again. He cupped your face and kissed you with a hum. His beautiful girl, even more loving and perfect for him than when he last saw you.

His length was softening inside of you while your walls trembled from your orgasm. He cursed lowly as you lifted yourself from him, cupping between your thighs with a giggle. You went to the restroom to clean yourself up while Harry tucked himself back into his pants and fixed his belt.