Part Eleven: Public Intrusions & Pub Interactions

Harry drove the two of you back to your house and considering you spent most of your time at his dwelling, it was a welcome change in scenery.

You made two cups of herbal tea while Harry meandered around your space with intrigue and curiosity, adoring how you'd chosen to decorate, it was warm, fresh, and clean with industrial accents.

You nodded towards your bedroom with the mugs in hand, gesturing for Harry to follow you.

Harry was left dumbfounded at your room. It held an abundance of your different auras. A burnt orange brick wall where your bed was pressed against, the furniture piece was a simple black four-poster bed with crisp white bedding.

You had a single bookcase that housed your favourite reading material that sat across from your bedside table, which was wood and brick with an orange lamp atop it. He spied the turntable in the corner of the room sat next to your vinyl collection. There were many attributes to your room, many layers and accents, and a lot of plants.

His gaze came full circle back to your bed, the inviting cleanliness and stark contrast between the white sheets and black frame. He imagined being tangled in the blankets with you, cuddling you and kissing you and fucking you until you couldn't breathe. He wanted to remove his belt from his jeans and wrap it around your wrists, attach it to the bed frame and put you on your stomach, and fuck you hard while you bite into your pillow to keep your moans quiet. Your wrists reddening from the leather restraint as he took you hard and fast, the bedframe knocking against the wall in a telling pattern the whole floor of your apartment could hear.

You knew he was stuck in his head, gathering his bearings on this new territory you'd shown him. It was his first time seeing your bedroom and he was clearly deep in thought, the subtle flush of crimson in his cheeks didn't have you guessing what was on his mind for very long.

You called his name to get his attention, coercing him back into the room, pushing his thoughts away to the back of his mind before he acted on them.

You wanted to show him your favourite part of your living space. A large window that took up a whole side of your room. When opened, it led to a small space on the roof and offered a generous view of the borough you lived in.

You'd furnished an area to make it more comfortable, a small outdoor couch, and a small side table that held a small collection of candles. It was your safe place, you often retreated to the little haven with a book and your worn knitted throw blanket for a sense of comfort. You also were happy to sit there and watch the streets below, seeing every person that passed by living their own complex lives with their complex problems.

You set the teas down on the table and shook out the blanket. You were happy the weather was decent for now. But in London, you'd experience every season in one day. However, it seemed to be cooperating now much to your pleasure.

You and Harry sat in your little homemade nirvana, conversing and playing eye spy, creating stories for people passing by. He made corny jokes and kept you comfortable and giggly, his mind never too far from his fantasies of you.

You were cooking a Thai curry for the both of you, Harry sat at the counter, chatting away whilst you played chef. He was scrolling through his phone and catching up on emails and replying to text messages when he got a text from someone on his management team to call him. He saw today as a day off and made a note to call them in the morning. When he checked Twitter, he grew immensely alarmed to see a 'Harry Today' trend that was garnering a lot of attention. He clicked on it and felt like he was going to be sick, his heart dropping into his stomach.

There was a series of pictures of the two of you. Him holding your hand, another where you were staring deeply into each other's eyes, the last one of you sipping your hot cocoa. The beverage so sweet, like that of a warm hug, now left a residue and sour taste in his mouth.