[THREE]

•••••••••••••
|chapter three|
•••••••••••••

"FOREVER
the nation of dream smp cast great sins upon our great land of the hotadogvan," wilbur spoke with ease. "for example, they destroyed our roof," he mumbled, getting a bit sidetracked.

"they have robbed us, imprisoned us, threatened us, killed many of our men..." he paused in a short movement of grief before hopping right back into his speech. "this time the tyranny ends with us."

"this book declares that the nation, henceforth known as l'manburg, is separate. emancipated and independent from the nation of dream smp," wilbur took a quick breath, not stopping for anyone or anything. the four boys and y/n didn't dare to speak anyways. everyone had a focused and determined look etched into their expressions, all of them knew that they had one goal in mind; freedom.

"the union of the masters of men, together we are one. when in the course of human events it becomes necessary-" wilbur was cut off by tommy. "they're surrounding us wilbur... every corner." the group broke contact from their leader as they all peered at the windows of the van. all they could see were flames and smoke waltzing through the air.

wilbur muttered something under his breath before hissing with eret that they had to go. the tall male created a hole in the flooring, which everyone made an advancement towards. "we can't flee now!" tommy suddenly exclaimed.

he eventually forced everyone away from the escape route, wilbur soon deciding just to lead the group out the side door of the van to satisfy the blondie. tommy urged for wilbur to speak to the 'enemies' after tubbo had nearly gotten shot, it was nearly impossible to exit the van without getting shot at.

"gentlemen," wilburs deep voice boomed throughout the little country with the dark purple walls so high they had to peer up to see their components facing down towards them with no mercy evident. y/n had drowned out the beginning of the conversation, keeping her gaze on eret. standing close to her brother, she linked arms with him. her gut told her something bad would be happening soon, so if she was right she wanted to atleast be with her only family.

y/n glanced up as she felt a soft tug on her arm. eret, with a small, nervous smile on their face led the girl out of the vehicle and back into the smoked filled walls of l'manburg. she glanced up at the four men lined across the top of the purple borders.

wilbur stood at the entrance in the middle of tommy and fundy. tubbo stood close to y/n while eret was next to the fox on the other side. dream sneered down at the group, who honestly looked like they hadn't slept in days. "meet us at the embassy." without sparing any more words, the dteam disappeared.

y/n groaned, "how much are they gonna make us walk today." the group chuckled at the females unmotivated mood. they all knew that the girl would honestly just rather be tucked in bed or laying in a field of flowers. but here she was, helping everyone fight for their independence though they said she didn't have to. even so, y/n knew that if she never did something to help change evolve, she would most likely regret it for the rest of her unfinished life.

l'manburgs citizens, turned soldiers, marched with high heads to tommy's home; the embassy, like how they were commanded to. seeing the ruins of it was just enough to make everyone cringe at the knowing feeling that there would only be more destruction to come.

y/n grumbled as soon as she locked eyes with the green blob's cold mask and his friends who were up in a high tower, leaving l'manburg at a disadvantage. tommy stepped forward, taking charge as he spoke with the side opposed against them.

george suddenly shot down an arrow, fire circling around the tip. tubbo quickly called out for everyone to move back once he saw the tnt below them. "everyone get back!" the group turned into yells of 'watch out!' and 'holy shit!'. y/n's eyes widened a fraction as she watched fundy fall with the ground below him. the fox hybrid was holding on to the edge of the weak dirt.

y/n dived for the male, avoiding the arrows being shot at her. only a few skimming her arms and creating narrow cuts, she was able to grab fundy's hand in time. she swiftly pulled him up and yanked him back as the ground continued to cave in.

"shit! y/n, fundy! are you two alright?" tommy called out as wilbur put a hand across eret's chest to prevent them from running out and causing a scene. he would most definitely get shot if their leader allowed the tall brunette to go rampant until his sister was safe by his side again instead of in the middle of crossfire and hazardous grounds.

"we're fine!" y/n shouted back with annoyance evident in her tone, sticking her middle finger up towards the dream smp's battalion. the female and the fox scurried back to their own group, not wanting to stay in the risk zone any longer.

all of them slid into the dirt building of the embassy, or what was left of it. it wasn't that bad though, it had stayed up pretty good. "we need a bow, someone get a bow," wilbur frantically said as tommy and tubbo both crafted one for themselves. the blonde instantly went out after tubbo and impulsively started shooting at the tower. tubbo was a better aim and managed to get punz before they both had to retreat back inside in order to not get caught on fire.

the arrows were beginning to zoom into the dirt home. y/n's shirt sleeve caught on fire. the poor girl hadn't even recognized nor realized it at first until her erratic brother was pushing her to the ground and patting out the flames. "y/n! be more careful will ya?" he groaned before standing back up, bringing his younger sister to her feet as well.

y/n couldn't even react to what was happening, everything was a complete blur. at one moment, they were all shooting at one another until she was being taken down a ladder and into the sewers. wilbur was seemingly annoyed as he scolded everyone and brought them back up into the broken structure. apparently he wasn't ready to give up yet and flee into the filth below them.

everyone stormed out of the room on wilburs command, shooting what they had at the owners of the flaming arrows that were currently raining down on them. only minutes in, almost everyone's clothes were atleast singed in six or seven different places. some even had sleeves and other whole parts of fabric burned off. without any doubt, everyone would be leaving the battle with some kind of burn.

a headache began to brew inside of y/n's skull as the men surrounding her started spitting out different things and directions. she was aimlessly stumbling towards wilbur who looked the most put together. but tommy finally spoke up,

"follow me!"
~