[FIVE]

[TW, a bit of blood and some gore for the fighting scenes!]
•••••••••••••
|chapter five|
•••••••••••••

THE
blaring, yet dead silent sound of white noise filled y/n's ears. the noise distracted her from her leader carefully removing the arrow. but that didn't last long as she felt her arm go numb with pain.

she grit her teeth when wilbur had sat her up from her previously hunched over form. her brows furrowed as she tried to keep a straight face, y/n didn't want to seem weak. so her quickly paling expression stayed neutral.

the feeling of her skin tearing every single time she moved began to drift away as will tightly wrapped her wound. she was ready to get back into the fight.

"y/n i suggest you sit out for-" she didn't listen to the brunette, already standing up with her bow in hand. she slid an arrow in place and found herself next to fundy. the fox was struggling a bit, so y/n didn't hesitate to send the arrow straight into punz armored leg from his place in the tower above them.

she couldn't see that well into the taller building, but she knew it had hit him from the loud grunt he made. as the minutes passed, it seemed like the dream team was backing off. eret quickly gathered l'manburg together in a nervous rush, but y/n thought he seemed more guilty than anxious.

"guys follow me down the tower, i may have a way to win this war or atleast get a upper hand..." he trailed off, anticipating everyone's answer. y/n sort of sulked to the back of the group as everyone became excited and jittery to see what eret had up his sleeve.

the boys and y/n quickly began to descend the ladder, eret hurriedly leading them through the destroyed land before dream and his soldiers had time to plan their next attack. or atleast that's what l'manburg thought. the masked leader, arson lover, colorblind man, and rich white boy aesthetic guy were long gone from the building.

the group of 6 had made it into the small tunnel. y/n could see eret leading them further in while crouching a bit, fundy and wilbur were behind him and then it was tommy who kept looking back at the two trailing in the back out of concern. y/n had tubbo clinging to her arm, it was never spoken out loud, but the two teens sort of saw y/n as a older sister. or atleast someone they looked up to.

y/n was only 20, two years younger than eret, and around the same age as the others in the dream smp and l'manburg. but tommy and tubbo were the only teenagers. that didn't mean they couldn't take care of themselves, but y/n knew what it was like to not have someone you could rely on all the time.

her and eret weren't always together. their parents had split up leaving eret with their mother and y/n with her father. her dad wasn't that supportive of her opinions and decisions in life leading her to often close herself off and figure things out on her own.

but when she finally gathered enough courage to leave at 18, she stumbled upon the dream smp. coincidentally finding her brother and forming the revolution with her friends. she was slowly discovering what it was like to have others who she could be built up by.

it felt nice, and almost always left her with a safe feeling inside. they were supportive of her obsession with fire and quick changing personality. tommy thought it was cool, and 'pog'. tubbo just thought it was interesting along with wilbur even though he often scolded y/n to be careful. fundy and eret always supported the girl no matter what she did.

her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a chorus of gasps and whispers. y/n glanced around with wide eyes, her and tubbo parted ways as they each looked around the secret bunker. "what does this button do?" tommy quietly said while wilbur opened the chests. "the chests are empty-" everyone snapped their heads up as eret pressed the button. the walls of the bunker opened up, dream and his team all clambered out after potions of harm were released onto the ragtag soldiers.

"watch out!" and "get away from the potions!" were bellowed out by wilbur and tubbo through the midst of chaos. y/n saw her brother with a guilt stricken face, slowly beginning to disappear into a safer area.

y/n coughed violently, rubbing her eyes to try and spot the person attacking her. "e-eret! why?" she shouted to her older brother who only sadly grinned. "it was never meant to be," he paused before shouting, "down with the revolution boys!" they then fully cloaked themselves behind the nether walls.

one by one the group was killed off, all of them disintegrating into warped particles, their stuff was dropped in stacks onto the cold ground.
y/n was desperate to make it out alive and get everyone's stuff so maybe they would still have a chance. "you've fucked up eret," y/n could hear tommy say before she was brought back once more into battle. this time it was sapnap going to finish her off while his friends collected her teammates belongings, she guessed tommy had been killed after saying that last line.

her steps faltered as she soon felt the tip of the sword pierce through her lower abdomen. she had never thought sapnap would be the one to take her first life. after all, before the whole separation of countries they had been close friends. both of them bonding over their love for arson.

his dark blue eyes were clouded as he caught
y/n by her upper back. slowly sinking to the ground with her as he kept a firm yet shaky grip on his weapon.

a salty, iron taste washed through her mouth as she coughed again. this time a trail of blood ran down the side of her rosy lips and splattered onto her and sapnap's armor. "y/n-" he paused, knowing that his expression told the female enough.

"it's alright, we'll see each other again someday on better terms." her voice was faint and choppy as she heard the sword clatter beside her fading body. the particles began to pick up as she felt her world begin to blur and shift.

until there was nothing at all.
~