[FOUR]

[I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT FROM NOW ON I WILL BE GOING OFF SCRIPT AND ADDING MY OWN IDEAS,
the major events in the smp will always end up happening, it's just that it's so hard to add in my own ideas and keep up the same script. ALSO, in this story everyone will have three canon lives like in the smp.]
•••••••••••••
|chapter four|
•••••••••••••

"WE'RE
going to punz's tower! follow me," tommy grinned back at everyone. y/n gave a soft smile in return, she was still a bit shaken up from earlier and was just wanting to get the war over with. but she knew they were all far from done.

her gaze trailed up to her older sibling, eret. they seemed to have a distant gaze. it was as if he was there but also wasn't. y/n knew something was wrong. but all the excuses from the war were settling down her nerves.

the group traveled over the semi-wrecked land, soon arriving in front of the tower. tommy was about to step inside when y/n quickly pulled him back. "hold on, it might be a trap. let me go in first toms."

tommy rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah whatever, don't call me that." he grumbled while stepping back a few paces, y/n glided forward in his place. she hesitated before setting foot inside the tall structure. holding her breath, she waited for the worst outcome. but it never came.

"alright, it's safe." y/n smirked, a bit relieved nothing bad happened. the men behind her visibly relaxed as they saw the female untouched and not harmed in any way. besides the minor injuries from earlier.

"i have some ladders," wilbur said while he pulled out some from his inventory with a grunt. eret and fundy began helping their leader with placing the ladders up the walls, while tubbo and tommy made a mess with stone blocks. the two teenagers thought their way of transportation was way better.

their opinions soon changed when they saw how fast the ladder process was going, so tubbo pulled tommy away to show them giving up.
y/n could only watch from afar, quietly chuckling at their defeat. she knew this would be one of the last moments she would be able to find any form of joy through the raging war.

she was submerged back into the world around her when she felt a furry hand gently tug her forward. fundy smiled at her, his orange and white marked face lit up as they both climbed to the top of the tall building.

but the joy quickly left as soon as it arrived when a arrow lodged itself into y/n's upper shoulder. her eyes widened a bit, she couldn't say she was used to the searing pain of metal being torn into her. she was relieved for only a moment when she realized it hadn't been an arrow doused in fire, that would've been much more painful.

the group was immediately startled by the sudden attack. "we have a high ground, take them on!" wilbur shouted over the chaos before rushing over to y/n who was gripping the area just below the wound. she was hoping to prevent a minimum amount of blood flow which would slowly but surely stop the red substance just waiting to flow out when she removed the arrow. she could already feel the trails of the crimson liquid running down her arms and seeping into her l'manburg uniform.

wilbur grasped y/n's arm, his brows furrowed with concern for the female. "hey, hey you're fine. let's just duck down for a moment, yeah?" he brought y/n into a sitting position, a bit worried that she wasn't saying anything.

"i'm going to remove the arrow, then i'll wrap your arm and you'll be fine." his tone was soothing to her as she gently lifted her arm, pushing it back towards wilbur since he had let it go a moment before. this showed as a signal that she was ready.

wilbur flinched as he wrapped his slender fingers around the base of the arrow. y/n had burrowed her head into the soiled uniform he currently wore. it surprised will to say the least, but he knew y/n just didn't want him to see her pained features that were currently highlighting her face.

"alright..." he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding in. his breathing grew unsteady while his grip became stronger to support y/n's shaking arm and the hold on the arrow he had with his other hand.

"3..."

y/n felt her body tense, a normal reaction that most likely anyone in her situation would have.

"2..."

she could feel her heart pounding, the steady rhythm made her think of a song.

"1..."

the countdown came to a end.
~