[SIX]

•••••••••••••
|chapter six|
•••••••••••••

THE
first thing y/n saw was the faded, blue sky that was slowly starting to turn into sunset shades. she had spawned back inside l'manburgs walls as everyone waited for her to return. they all collectively gasped when the blue and purple tinted particles began to show up.

before she appeared, wilbur had shared with the group to not be too disappointed or shocked if y/n had sided with eret and abandoned them and their country. but now that everyone saw her anxious and paled features, along with the particles retracting into her body, they knew she had been killed and left in the dark as well.

tubbo rushed to her side and crouched next to the female who was already beginning to rise, rage now formed over her jittered appearance. "what the fuck!" she shouted as her fists clenched, ready to punch something or someone. tubbo had took this as a sign to scurry back beside tommy.

"hey- hey, y/n let's calm down-" fundy began to try to reason with the ballistic girl who was still processing that her own brother betrayed her and her arson buddy had just lowered her down to two lives.

"i'm going to actually lose my shit, why the fuck did he betray us? especially me! his own sister," she burried her soiled fingers into her matted locks. "that bastard just let us die while he tucked away like a wuss! what a bloody wan-" wilbur quickly stepped forward, he placed one hand over y/n's mouth while the other wrapped around her trembling body.

y/n hadn't noticed but she was on the brink of collapsing. it was a known fact that once you respawn after dying, you'll always feel a bit weak until done building up your strength. it's like when you break a bone and get your cast off, it takes a few minutes or hours to move the limb without having to worry.

y/n was lowered to the ground with the help of wilbur, the motion made her remember sapnap doing the same thing earlier when his sword had slid through her.

she gently gripped will's hand and brought it off her mouth. "sorry," she began with a huff, "sorry guys i'm just super pissed." the group nodded, sympathetic with the worn out female. they honestly all knew they would react in a similar way if their own trusted sibling had left them to die in the hands of their enemy. and on top of that switch sides and go against the whole thing you put your life on the line for.

"we need to plan our next attack," wilbur said, still supporting y/n while she let her form lay limp against his. but will was stopped before he could continue, "i think we should all rest. it's getting close to nighttime..." tommy spoke up, he normally wasn't the type to say stuff like this. y/n would've thought he'd be the one to want to continue and fight until their lives ran dry just for the sake of their independence and freedom.

his impulsive and reckless behavior came as a normal thing for everyone to expect. it was like you were always walking on eggshells around tommy. you never knew what the teenager would say or do next. anything could set him off to go do something reckless or lead him into a insult rampage with swear words galore. but that was his personality, a very hard to get along with complex.

so when tommy looked beaten and tired, the group didn't fight him to continue going. their most rambunctious member needed sleep which meant the rest of them did as well.

wilbur helped y/n to her feet, a few words exchanged through the group as they decided to all sleep in the caravan for memories and maybe to have company for the last night they'll all be alive or under the same roof.

they disappeared one by one into the burnt and rundown vehicle, unaware of the watchful eyes that scaled along the tops of the nether brick walls.

"what should we do?" a calm, accented voice asked with boredom lacing his words. "we'll give them a ultimatum tomorrow, either they give us the girl and say goodbye to their independence, or we'll explode their little country."

the masked man stood menacingly, his tone was short yet calm as he trailed down the walls, wanting to get back to the community house where he knew sapnap would be. punz was most likely at his tower with eret, so they would have to convey the plan with them later.

weaving through the shadow covered trees, george found it easy to keep up with his leader due to the bright blue patch that was messisly sewed onto the back of dream's sweater. there were other small patches of blues that coated the green fabric that looked more look a shade of ugly brownish green in his perspective.

the whole reason why the patches were there was for george, the man had a color issue and his friends respected that and often tried to help.

before the two knew it, they saw the brightly lit lanterns illuminating the outside walls. stepping inside, they were met with shouting. looking past the staircase in the middle, they could see eret and sapnap indulged in a screaming match.

dream was the first to rush forward and separate the two. while george trailed behind, not wanted to come in between the cross fire. "you killed her when i specifically asked you not to!" eret grunted out while the green male continued to pull him back a few stances.

"eret you're an actual idiot! you're getting mad at me when you're the one who betrayed her and all of them," sapnap growled out. his slightly tanned, slender fingers brushed through his raven hair. it was obvious he was stressed out to the max. "you're the one who assisted in her death, all of their deaths! so don't act all innocent because we all know you're not," sapnap's voice was breaking as his tone harshened and raised.

"that's enough."
~