[SEVEN]

[I JUST WANTED TO QUICKLY POINT OUT THAT THE VOTING HAD ENDED! i decided to end it early and just pick the two with the highest amount of votes, at the end of the chapter you can vote for the one you want the most ^^]

•••••••••••••
|chapter seven|
•••••••••••••

WHITE
noise danced through y/n's ears. the girl was currently curled up on the ground with the others, most of them were asleep besides tommy who kept tossing and turning. she had originally been passed out, but her messed up sleep schedule only allowed her to get in a few hours.

y/n huffed as she looked over at the blonde, his bright blue eyes soon met her own. "tommy, how about we go take a walk." her soft voice slightly lulled the teenager, knowing that her kindness was why he titled her as his big sister. after all, y/n had gifted him his discs which were important to him and the rest of the country.

he remembered her stories on how much she struggled to get mellohi. he softly smiled at the memory, soon standing up and walking out of the caravan with the female.

"tommy, i hope you know that's it's okay to show vulnerability sometimes..." her voice trailed off, the focus of her eyes was on the forest surrounding them as the peaceful wind nipped at some of their exposed skin from all the holes in their uniforms. "but--"

"just listen toms, you're like a little brother to me. well you and tubbo. i just want you two to be safe, your reckless complex may someday get the worst of you.." she sighed, "but remember that i will always get you out of the worst problems you may find yourself in."

the two had already circled back to l'manburg by the time y/n finished talking. she paused outside the entrance, turning to tommy. "i will always protect you, and the rest of the group. goodnight tom," she disappeared into the entrance, tommy could hear a door lightly opening and shutting in the distance.

but he found himself frozen in place, only dragging himself forward a few minutes later. y/n was already asleep with the rest when he had entered the room, so he decided to not ask her why she thought it was her job to protect everyone. she was normally as reckless as him and usually never showed any peace. but this war changed her.

he just wasn't sure if it was a good change or bad one. tommy's eyes pulled down from the gravity of slumber, falling unconscious before he could dwell on it any longer.

the rays of sun were what woke up the group hours later. wilbur was the first to arise, noticing that fundy was also awake but still laying down. he decided to let the group take their time in waking up.

and his decision was a good one. they were met outside an hour or so later all rested up with the dream team standing in front of them at lmanburgs entrance.

"give us the girl and your independence, and i won't blow your whole little country up."

dream's voice dripped with hungry power agony. the male was currently holding an tnt block, he was ready to place it and the light the thing at any moment. wilbur looked at the group, they all held determined glints in their eyes that said, 'bring it on you green bitch.'

"we'd rather die than give up one of our friends and independence," his voice was strong and calm. the complete opposite of what will was currently feeling.

"fine then," dream chuckled and smoothly dropped the block, lighting it with sapnaps flint&steel. it went off, wilbur quietly ushering the group back. he had only expected a mini explosion, but that was nowhere near close to what he and the rest got.

it was like a chain reaction, one moment they saw dream and the rest backing up to get farther away and then their vision was completely blocked with loose dirt and smoke going everywhere.

"to the water!" wilbur shouted, him and fundy were the first to run followed by tommy. tubbo was trailing behind, but his speed picked up once y/n gave him a boost. she pushed the male forward, testing his limits which eventually got him to also land in the water.

y/n nearly dodged an explosion from under her, she jumped back only distancing herself more with the liquid that may soon be her only key to survival. she could feel the ground caving it, and y/n knew this would not be how her second life would end.

she whipped her head around in the midst of the smoke, she saw sapnap in the distance. his sad gaze was almost covered completely with a false sense of security. but y/n could still see it. she knew how rough it is to go against the people you used to be so close with. but she also knew that none of this would be happening if dream wasn't such a control freak and power hungry monster.

y/n finally felt herself go flying through the air, she felt her body go on autopilot as she no longer had any control on where she would land. luck must've been on her side that day, because a few moments later she felt herself hit the cool water. she let her body sink down to the bottom, her back soon hitting against the sandy floor.

the peace was interrupted as she felt herself tugged up and then over to the side. her e/c hues met wilburs chocolate ones, she had been so out of it that she didn't even realize tommy had led the group into a squished underground room built with obsidian. that was the only reason that too wasn't blown into small pieces like the rest of the land.

"wilbur this is where you maybe pull some kind of secret weapon out of your sleeve?" tommy chuckled nervously, the man he referred too only shook his head with a sigh.

"alright-" tommy ran his fingers through his tangled hair anxiously. "this sounds like a bad idea, but i promise it's not. i'm going to offer a duel for our independence," the teenagers voice rung through the dead silence of the cramped room.

"you're not dueling with him," wilbur strictly said and shook his head. "your impulsive actions will be your doom," the words that the brunette spoke so fiercely reminded y/n and tommy about their previous night conversation. y/n suddenly stood up, "tommy won't be doing the duel-

because i will."
~

OKAYY comment on which one you guys want! these were the top two (:

-you literally just go bat shit crazy like wilbur. it's basically the same plotline as the pogtopia war, but i've decided to make it that you and will both want to blow up l'manburg. and who knows, maybe you'll become a ghost too.

-you become jschlatts right hand woman, either voluntarily or without any consent from your side. the plotline will mostly stay the same with the events that happened in the smp. you will just be inserted in there like i did with the war and there will be a bunch of plot twists and some angst. maybe a bit of
y/n trying to change schlatt after realizing he wasn't always a dickhead?