𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔢𝔯

Prologue for Antagonist: "Hold onto the ones you love the most, it's only a matter of time before they slip away"

"Hold onto the ones you love the most, it's only a matter of time before they slip away"

Distaste. Everything that was presented in front of their leader didn't please him. No matter how many girls that were in front of him he didn't want them...he wanted her and only her. He wanted nothing more but than to simply make her submit of him, make her cower in fear and most importantly he wanted her to be at his side. Well if it was by choice or by force..he simply didn't care, the power the two would omit together would be un earthly.

He remembered the first time he laid eyes on her. She was absolutely beautiful, the most beautiful girl in the clan but sadly things took a turn for the worst and he never saw her again. But he...HE was always watching over her, hovering, he was there for her, hogging her. He hated that. He wanted nothing more but to crush him..make him feel pain, to make him feel the hurt that he felt hundreds of years ago.

A Sinister smile appeared on his face.
"Jooheon come here"  He yelled. Jooheon quickly ran to his leader's side. "Yes?" His leader hummed in response pleased with his obedience.  "I need you to follow her for me" Jooheon looked utterly confused with his leader's requests "You mean like stalk her? Isn't that creepy? Why can't we just take her now it'll be easier and save us the trouble" The leader sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Jooheon their leader is very smart and quick-witted..nothing gets past him so it's best we stay in the shadows until we have our perfect moment" Jooheon furrowed his brows "Okay..I guess. I'll just tell the others" "Good"

It was left at that.

The girl in-front of him was gently rubbing his thigh and giggling while looking up at him. "Leave" He murmured while looking away. "Come on don't be like that Love" This time she grabbed his belt and started to undo the buckle. He grabbed the girls wrists forcefully, so hard that he could've left a bruise "I said leave". She snatched her wrists away and rolled her eyes at the man " Fine call me when your not being an asshole".

Finally relieved of her presence he was left alone with his thoughts.

He thought about the his clans current position. He was sure Namjoon knew of their clan but he fact that they haven't took action yet was odd. Bang tan is a very territorial clan. The pack members are smart and quick and that could be a problem for them in the future.

"All that matters is that we get her."

And it's only a matter of time before we do.

______________________________________________

This was kinda a chapter that reveals the motive of the antagonist of the story. The next chapter is from someone else's perspective and will be long.