𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢

300 years ago.

I made a grave mistake that jeopardized the safety of my clan. They were banging at the steel gate trying to get in. Pitch forks were lit, Stakes were sharpened, and screams were heard. All because of me. My mistake.

I got too comfortable and let my emotions get the best of me now look at me. I'm a shame to my clan and to my community. I loved her then..I hurt her.

"I'm sorry"
"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time, look what you've caused all because you couldn't control yourself"

All the pain that I've caused my clan...all because I was selfish and Greedy. She new what she was getting into with me. But I let her in and she let me in.

"I-I-"  I clenched my fists so hard that my knuckles began to turn white from all the pressure. "I know you did" My clan member came to show some sort of comfort to me but I'm sure he didn't know how. "Part of you does feel sorry for her..deep down inside...I know how you felt about her and I'm sorry that this happened to you..but we have to be honest with ourselves, people like us just aren't meant to love"

"I won't make this mistake again" 

"You didn't let me finish, One day you'll find your meant to be...it may not be now but it will happen eventually. But I till then..learn and grow even though you can't physically" He patted my back and walked away.

He was right...I need to reflect and learn from my mistakes.

I have some time..forever is a long time.