𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔪

"To every problem there is a solution. You just have to look inside yourself to solve it"

"Kai show them the paper" Sehun gaze narrowed as his pack's Gamma pulled out the paper from inside his brief case

"Kai show them the paper" Sehun gaze narrowed as his pack's Gamma pulled out the paper from inside his brief case. Kai laid the brief case down on the table and spread varied papers across the wooden surface. "What exactly am I looking at?" The oldest beta from Bangtan pack said while raising and eyebrow "Do you guys know Monsta X?"  The bangtan's pack alpha remained content. "Yes, their leader has a thing for our Gamma" Yoongi the beta gritted his teeth. "Well they've recently taken an interest in us as well." Baekyun, EXO's beta spoke. "They want power over the west side." Namjoon said while crossing his hands. "They want our Gamma. He's a lapis and balances the energy in the West Point. ." Baekyun's blood went cold. "If they get a hold of him this could end badly for both of us."

"What do you mean both of us" Yoongi could feel his wolf start to get antsy. "Jungkook's mate is still counted as unclaimed until he marks her. So she's still available." Namjoon spoke couldn't help but worry at the situation at hand. With that type of power Monsta X will take over all sides and rule with tyranny. The North, South, East and West would be turned into god knows what.

"She's a pearl. I knew this since we were kids. She doesn't know her abilities yet. When she gets marked it will kick in and she'll get premonitions of the past, present or the future. I can't tell the severity of the situation if Monsta X's leader got a hold of her. He has to mark her soon but we can rush or else it's unnatural" Sehun was beyond worried. He was worried that someone would hurt her, or harm her in anyway. If something happened to her he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

"Sehun how can you sense her gift and we can't" Jin leaned forward and listened attentively. "I imprinted on her when we were young, Her parents along with my parents died in a attack on our pack. It was just her and I against everything. She's the reason why I live. I live for her and my pack members" Sehun looked down as he felt of rush of distress hit him. He started to stare off as he sat up. "Sehun...are you okay?" He didn't say anything but stood up from his chair and his wolf raged inside of him.

"She's hurt"