𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔭𝔞𝔠𝔢

"The mind can be a dark and scary place"

"The mind can be a dark and scary place✨"

It was dark and cold.
The moon shone dimly as the girl walked through the thick woods.
She could barley see so she took each step with caution.
The cold breeze blew through the forest causing her to shiver. The only thing that was covering her body was a thin silk night gown. She shivered in response.

She didn't know where she was going but she knew she had to get somewhere.

The wind called to her...it was actually speaking to her. The voice of her parents whispering her name delicately
"Y/N...come to us....over here"

Following the whispers, she found herself in a wooden one room home. It was lit by lanterns and the table was set with food. The sounds of a child giggling filled her ears. She smiled but it was interrupted by a crash coming from the window. She turned around to see a fire erupt. She sprinted for the door but it shut before she could get to it "Please help me" she screamed as she began banging on the door. The home all of a sudden began to rot, the floors turning an ugly shade of brown, the wallpaper covered in spider webs and wilting like a flower that hasn't gotten any sunlight.

Flames began to consume everything around her and the sound of giggling children became louder and louder. The louder she screamed the louder the giggling became. Soon the giggling turned into yelling and shouts of anger. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" She was trying to kick the door down but it wasn't working. The fire spread burning everything around her, her hands were getting blisters from the amount of heat and the poisonous thick black smoke threatened to fill her lungs.

then the whispers started.  They were calling her to follow them "We will guide you"   Suddenly she wasn't afraid of the fire anymore.

Jungkook's heart started beating rapidly. He felt something was wrong and he jumped up out of his sleep. Unconsciously, He reached out for Y/N but felt something wet. Pulling off the bed sheets he could see her body was glossy with sweat as she tossed and turned around her side of the bed. Her hair was stuck to her face and her cheeks were a deep shade of red. Jungkook grabbed her face and caressed her cheek. As soon as he did that she began tossing and turning violently. "GUYS HELP"  

Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin run into the room to see a sweaty Y/N convulsing and murmuring weird things on Jungkook's bed. "What the hell?" Jin said as he pushed passed The rest of the members.

"Y/N over here, This way" The voice of her mother called to her. She gladly followed the voice deeper into the home. There was a staircase behind an old bookshelf. The voice beckoned her to follow it up the stairs and into a pitch black room. As she took a step further into a room the floor boards creak, the sound echoing through the room.

"Hello?!" Y/N called out.

"Y/N" the voice whispered.

"I'm here" she whispered back.

all of a sudden the voices turned into many voices all shouting at the same time.

"YOU MONSTER"
"CREATURE"
"RAVENOUS DOG"
"MUTT"

Y/N covers her ears as tears begin streaming down her face. She rocked her body slowly as the voices became louder and louder.

"Why isn't she waking up" Taehyung said while shaking her trembling body. "She keeps murmuring small weird things" Yoongi said while coving Jimin's eyes. Jimin is sensitive to those types of things. "Why isn't she waking up" Taehyung said as he began to cry. "Come here Tae" Hoseok opened his arms as Taehyung buried his face into his shirt, Hoseok lightly stroking his head. Jungkook kept a wet towel on her face as he held her in his arms. He stared at her face, it was scrunched up like she was in pain or uncomfortable. "Call Sehun and Namjoon"

Jin ran out of the room to fetch his phone as he dialed Sehun's number. "Hello?" "It's Y/N we need your help."

____________

Ideas for the next chapter?