𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤

"happily ever after is just in fairytales and this is reality not a fairytale"

"Jungkook! Watch where your stepping, I just mopped those floors" The eldest pack member yelled from upstairs

"Jungkook! Watch where your stepping, I just mopped those floors" The eldest pack member yelled from upstairs . Jungkook entered the house still in shock from what happened at the flower shop. "Jungkook do you have my roses-" Jimin's eyes became wide. "Guys!? JUNGKOOK FOUND HIS MATE" The whole house went silent for a second until there was rumbles coming from up the stairs. All the house members were running down the stairs to get to the living room. "Jungkook Ah! Is this true?" Hoseok said running up to him..Jungkook just nodded his head too deep in his thoughts to process what his pack member was saying. "Jungkook was it her?" Jin asked "Yeah" Jungkook handed Jimin the roses and walked to the kitchen "Does she know?" Jin followed right behind him into the kitchen and sat down on the island "I don't think so but I'm not gonna say anything" "Jungkook this could end badly are you at least happy" Jungkook stopped pouring his Juice and turned to Jin "Of course I'm happy..she was beautiful and don't get me started on her scent..it was amazing. Her smile was everything and she likes the same flowers as me..lillies. I just-" He sighed "I just don't want to make the same mistake again."

Jin looked at Jungkook's worried form. "Jeongguk..I think it's really for you this time. I know you're scared but you have to but some faith in yourself. Maybe the moon goddess is giving you just what you need." Jungkook smiled while Jin patted him on the back "I know Hyung but I can't help but think about the what if's..what if she figures out and she hates me" "Jungkook..she'll love you no matter what" Jungkook could hear his heart pound through his ears. His wolf couldn't wait to meet the girl later. "So how did it happen?" Jin sat down on Kitchen island and rested his head on his hand. "It happened when TaeHyung was outside with her. I was at the door we stared at each other, I know she felt it too then I just panicked and closed the door in her face." Jungkook took a sip of juice and grabbed a bowl ramen from the cabinet "Romantic" Jin rolled his eyes and got up from the kitchen island. "You know Yoongi isn't gonna be too happy about his right?" " yeah I know, he's never on my side for anything but he's gonna have to push that a side since I'm the a beta as well. Oh and Wheres TaeHyung I need his advice" " For what?" "Im gonna meet her later at the West Point cliff" Jin smiles in awe "You wanna look good for her" Jungkook felt his wolf become more and more exited as he talked about it. "Hyung..you really get me".

Timeskip

Sehun watched Y/N get ready to meet her mate. He was happy for her..she was gonna have a clan of her own, people to turn to when she needed them, she was gonna feel like she belonged. But Sehun couldn't also help but feel worried. His wolf felt antsy..he felt like there was something coming, something bigger than they all were. He was nervous but he's not gonna show it. His heart ached a little because in the back of his mind Sehun envisioned himself with Y/N even though the moon goddess would never allow it. He thought that if he told her he could still work thinks out and they could live happily ever after..but happily ever after is just in fairytales and this is reality not a fairytale.

"How do I look?" Sehun turned to the girl and his heart started to pound. She was wearing a navy blue turtle neck sweater that had black and white stripes at the elbows with black pants and black boots. She had a navy blue long oversized coat with a few pretty clip in her wavy long brown hair.  "Y-You look good" he smiled widely. "Thank you Sehun." The girl looked down shyly and looked back up into Sehun's eyes "I-I just want you to that this doesn't change anything. Mate or no mate Hun you'll still be important to me. I know I'll be in a new pack but I just want you to know that I'll always be in you're pack..our friendship pack" The two smiled at each other and Sehun pulled the girl in for a tight hug and ruffled her hair. "Alright Alright Y/N go meet your mate." He smiled as the girl waved goodbye and walked out the door. A piece of his heart shattered when she walked out the door. He knew she would no longer be 'his' but 'theirs' but that doesn't matter because no matter what Sehun will always be there for her.

He imprinted on her when they were young, Sehun was 15 and Y/N was 14. When you imprint on someone everything makes sense..everything goes into perspective and you'll do anything for that person, be what they want, what they needed. You would shameless throw yourself into a bullet for them. You'd protect them at all costs and you'll be by their side until their days end. When he imprinted on Y/N both of them knew it..their wolves could feel it. Their protective over each other even though only Sehun had done the imprinting.

"I love you y/n with all my heart..even if I have to share..your still mine" 🦋

_______________________
A/N: Longest chapter I've ever done. 950 words. I was trying to make this as sentimental as possible but no introduce all the characters 🌝 anyways I'm gonna make a character page so y'all know the positions and stuff.  THERES also a chapter coming explaining Sehun's side of the story and his pack/clan life.