𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢

📿"Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul."

"Y/N, Over here baby come here" I turned around to see my parents in a small house. I was standing in a dark forest, leaves were on the ground and the trees were bare, dark and twisted. "Y/N! Come to us, hurry!" My Mom called out. "Y/N come to us" my dad yelled but his voice became slightly distorted. I tried to run towards them but my body began to sink inside the leaves. I tried using my arms to crawl to the house but the leaves made it difficult. All of a sudden, the small house burst into flames and there was growls. "Y/N! Help us" They screamed as they banged on the door from the inside. Tears began blurring my vision, "Hold on I'm-im coming". I used my arms to crawl but the leaves only became thicker. As soon as I looked up, The house was gone and so were the leaves around me. The flames were gone and everything was quiet and black. Then I felt a hand snake around my shoulder. The hand was burned all the way down to the bone. I turned around slowly to see my parents. My mother was covered in blood and my father had a hole in his chest where his heart should be. I screamed and cried so loud that someone shook me awake.

3rd person:

"Y/N its alright, it's okay" Sehun shook the girl awake as she screamed. She jumped into Sehun's arms sobbing. her hair messy, skin breaking out in a cold sweat, and her eyes blood shot red. Sehun sat on the bed holding the girls small frame in his arms while stroking her hand as she calmed down. "What happened Princess" He said looking into her tear filled eyes. "Isawmyparentsand they-theywerein the small house and-fireandhandsburntandthe-the-blood" Sehun understood pretty much nothing because the girl was still crying hysterically so he just pushed her back into his chest until she calmed down some more. "Do you feel better now?" The girl simply nodded and sniffled. "Ok I'm gonna go" He stood up but the girl  pulled on his arm. "Sehun stay with me" "Ok". The two got i to the girls bed and pulled the covers over each other. Y/N laid her head onto Sehun's chest, listening to his heart beat. She closed her eyes and fell asleep soundly.