𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯

"Love is like water. You can fall In it, drown in it but most importantly..you can't live without it"

you can't live without it"✨

Y/N POV;

The walk to the West Point was quiet almost too quiet. I was kinda of nervous because from what I heard, meeting your mate is a very serious thing. We need to talk about certain things and being a female in the pack.

The moon was hoisted high in the night sky and the sound of crunching leaves calmed my ears. With the moonlight guiding my way..I found myself at West Point, the very edge of our side of the forest. West Point was a cliff with a beautiful field of flowers like lilies, roses, dandelions any flower you could pretty much think of. The flower filed was accompaniedy a beautiful lake with a water fall.

The crash of the waterfall hitting the lake relaxed me as I was a bit nervous to actually talk to him.

I heard crunching of leaves from a distance

I heard crunching of leaves from a distance. My ears twitched and my head snapped into the direction for which the noise came from. "Sharp Hearing" Jungkook smiled at me and I laughed.

I patted a spot next to me for Jungkook to sit down. He grinned and plopped down next to me.

It felt so natural for us to be around each other, Kinda like we've meet each other before.

"I think we should go for a swim" I turned to him and look him in the eyes "What!?" He said with wide eyes. "I'll go in first"

I stood up from the ground while sliding off my coat and kicking off my shoes. I slid my shirt over my head and slid my jeans down my legs. I turned to Jungkook and he was already sliding down his pants.

The moonlight cascaded over his body, bringing out his true beauty. His muscles were toned. He was buff but not overly muscular. His hair was slightly messy as he slid his shirt over his head. Cute. "Race you" Jungkook sprinted to the water "HEY" I yelled while running behind him. He threw his body into the water making a loud splash.

I slowed down and ran into the water. "I won" he said with a wide grin. "No fair you cheated" I splashed water on him and giggled. He shook his wet head getting water all over my face "I never got your name" "Y/N" He smiled and raked his fingers through his hair "Jungkook".

We just stood there staring at each other for a little. "We have so much to learn about each other" He said looking down at the water. "We have forever. Forever is a long time Jungkook " I lightly hit him in the arm.

Jungkook's face became stern. You could practically see the gears turning in his head "Are you okay" I reached out to touch him but he grabbed my wrist. He didn't say anything "Jungkook are you oka-" He picked me up and lifted me over his shoulder "PUT ME DOWN" "OK" he dropped me into the water causing me to go underneath but I instantly came back. The water was only 4 feet deep so it wasn't like I could drown even if I wanted too.

I came back up my hair over my face and my lips formed into a pout "Cute" he laughed while playing with my wet hair.