𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱

Sehun ran out the door

Sehun ran out the door. He felt his wolf rip through his body, bones contorting, and small dog like whimpers started to escape from his mouth. He took his last step onto the ground before his wolf took over. His human form no longer existed as he moved at a thousand miles per minute. Her..her needed to save her. His lungs burned but he didn't care. Her....He needed to get to her.

His wolf snarled and growled as her smelt a familiar scent. He dashed even further through the woods as her scent started to become even stronger. He was close.

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

"My name is Y/N" she smiled"My heart started to speed
up. Her name was beautiful, Her smile was gorgeous, Hell every damn thing about her was perfect. "Jeon Jungkook"  She smiled and nudged my hand a little bit. I looked down to see that she interlaced her fingers with mine. She was staring off into the sunset and the sun was hitting her beautifully. Her skin was like liquid gold or Honey.

*Do it..Now's the perfect time* My wolf was right, if not now then when. I grabbed her waist and pressed her body against mine. She up at me through those beautiful big brown eyes as I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. The kiss was one of the best kisses I've ever had. It was as if fireworks popped around us as we moved our lips together. We pulled away and looked each other in the eyes "I want you to meet my pack". I was so into the moment that I didn't realize what I just said. Of course I wanted my mate to meet my pack but I have a bad feeling about this. "If you're not ready then don't rush it, let's take things slow and let it come naturally"  I smiled  "Ok let's get you out of here, it's getting late and it's cold"

I grabbed her hand and we started to walk out of the water. She was walked through the rocks when I heard small "ouch". I turned to see her lift her foot up and I saw a small drop of blood pool at her wound.

It all happened in slow motion. I watched the blood trickle down her foot and drip into the water, creating a small ripple.

The hairs on my neck stood up as I felt the sense of protectiveness wash over. Then I heard it.

Paws pounding against fresh dirt. Someone's coming.

I started to turn red as i felt my body contort, bones cracking and forming into new ones, teeth growing longer and sharper, my k-9's pierced through my gums drawing blood, hair sprouting through skin on my body.

I run and jumped through the air as my wolf emerged. Smoke surrounded my body as I settled in.

The sound of paw prints drew closer and closer. I back up against Y/N, pushed her behind me.

And there he was..the other wolf was a dark midnight black with piercing amber eyes. He was an alpha but he wasn't my alpha.

He circled around me as he growled and snarled. My eyes never left his as I circled around Y/N, we watched each other's every move.

He stared at the Y/N who had nervousness written all over her face. I turned to look at Y/N, she was scared.

This set me off. I needed to protect what's mine so I lunged at him while letting out a fire growl.

His feet planted on the ground.

He was ready to attack

I was about to lunge at him again but Y/N got in between us. She looked into my eyes and all I felt was calmness washed over me like a blanket. "Please..Stop"
She looked at both of us and turned to the other wolf "I'm okay". He grunted a little bit and started to turn back to his human form.

"Jungkook change back" She put her hands on my nose making me sneeze. She smirked a little and pat my head.

I shifted back into my human form and I couldn't help but notice the man standing before me. "Jeongguk..this is Sehun" Y/N was standing in between us as we glared at each other. "What happened" He turned to Y/N and looked in her eyes. I swear to god if it wasn't for her standing there I would have killed that son of a bitch already.

"I stepped on a rock and cut myself" She looked down at her foot. "Let me take a look" He lifted her foot and I lunged forward to push his hand off of her.

he stood up and growled at me and I growled at him back. I pushed him and he punched me in my jaw. My body jerked a little from the force but I punch him in the face. I was gonna tackle him to the ground but Y/N pushed back in between us.

"STOP IT!" We both turned to look at her, her face was red and her eyes were glossy. My face softened as I saw her pouting. "You guys mean a lot to me so please don't fight. Can't you two be civilized people!"

We looked at each other with an expressionless face. "Fine" He walked closer to me. "Only for her, I don't know you that much but I know what your family has done so I don't like you one fucking bit" He turned to
Y/N "We have a problem and I need his help along with his clan to solve it"

"Let's go"

_________________

_________________

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPER IVE WRITTEN FOR THIS BOOK 🧙🏻‍♀️

TODAY IM UPDATING:

MAGIC ISLAND
🤍EAT JIN
🎈TILL DEATH DO US PART