𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will" ✨

A slight cough came from the door way grabbing our attention. Yoongi's slender and long frame was standing in the door way tapping his finger on the wood.  "Sorry to interrupt this heart felt moment but Namjoon need us." Jungkook nodded his head and turned back to say something to me. "I gotta go okay..But don't worry..Jimin and Taehyung are here with you" Jungkook stood up and opened his hand to me. "Can you walk?" I nodded and stood up.

"Y/n we're leaving so you'll be here with Taehyung and Jimin..is that okay with you?" Jungkook said. "Uh yeah that's fine" i responded. The two walked out of the door and I was left in the quiet bedroom alone. With a sigh I turned around to sit on the bed but I stopped myself when I saw the state that the room was in. The clean sheets were wet now thrown all over the floor. The bathroom door was open, empty bottles on the floor, towels sprawled all across the marble grey tiles.

A sudden thought of Taehyung flashed in my Mind. "I should go find him" 

I walked out of Jungkook's room and made my way down the dark narrow corridor . There were 7 doors on each side of me and one door all the way at the end of the hall. There were painting along the walls of different wolves. My eyes wondered to on specific painting that caught my attention. The wooden frame along the painting. It was truly a sight and it made my heart flutter at the wonderful detail just from the frame alone. I looked at the painting in pure awe. It was the most beautiful thing that's I've ever seen. A beautiful thick forest with a light blue lake was painted across the canvas. The moon high in the sky and a few stars twinkling around the white orb. The grass was painted a nice green with tiny flowers scattered here or there.

In the center of the grass there was a wolf painted. The fur was the darkest shade of black I've ever seen. Midnight.

The wolf's eyes were different, like nothing I've ever seen before. They were blue but not just any blue, they were royal blue. I've never seen eyes that color before. It's strange how weird this looks compared to the other paintings.

I turned my attention to the painting hanging right beside it. There's were a group of wolves, seven to be exact. They were painted in the same light blue lake from in the previous painting.

There were little pink flowers in the water as well.

Pink Flowers. A Lotus
"A LOTUS" I whispered yelled "I've seen it before..I-just can't remember where"

"Y/N" I jumped slightly as the voice that boomed from behind me startled me. As I turned around my eyes met with Taehyung's "Taehyung?" He looked terrible..he had bags underneath his eyes and his hair was all over the place. "Are you okay?-" it was like the wind was knocked out of me as Taehyung pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm glad you're okay Y/N" His voice tickled my ear slightly "Why wouldn't I be Tae" "You wouldn't wake up no matter how hard we shook you or how loud we yelled you just wouldn't...wake up" Taehyung pulled away from the hug and stepped back a little bit. "Jungkook's gonna smell my scent on you, you should go talk to Jimin" He walked down the hall disappearing into one of the 7 doors.

_________

I walked down the stairs to find Jimin sitting at the kitchen island. "Y/N" Jimin murmured. I walked around to see a pill bottle and a glass of water on the counter. "Jimin are you okay?" He didn't even look at me or answer me. He just ran his fingers through his hair "It's for my headaches...migraines" There was complete silence between us. "What did you see?" He asked. The question caught me off guard and I couldn't really understand what he was talking about.
"What do you mean?" I asked back. "

He stood up from the chair

"In your dream, what did you see?! I need to know what you saw Y/N please tell me"

____________

Part 2 coming soon. ❤️

Thanks again for reading my story and I hope you enjoy this terrible chapter.