𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯

"I'm not supposed to love you, yet I do"

Sehun Laid awake while his bestfriend slept on his chest

Sehun Laid awake while his bestfriend slept on his chest. He was glad that he checked on her just in time or else she probably would have lost her shit. Sehun strokes the girl hair softly while kissing her head. Sehun didn't wanna admit it but he loved the girl as more than a bestfriend, as a lover and companion but he also knew that it would be looked down upon if he wanted to pursue the girl. He had to let her find her mate which is destined to happen and once you had a mate, you're together forever. He knew what he was feeling wasn't orthodox but he didn't want it to stop. He couldn't help but wonder if he ever found his own mate, would his feelings change towards the girl or would he love her and her mate at the same time.

The sun started to rise and peck through the curtain.
Y/N started to stir around in her sleep. She opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock next to her. 6:30 AM.

She looked to the left of her. She saw her best friend sleeping soundly on the pillow beside hers. "You stayed with me Sehun?" She said as she poked his cheeks. He pouted his lips I'm his sleep and she giggled at his lips.

Y/N gently pushed the covers back gently and planted her feet on the cold floor. "Time to go for a run.." she quickly threw on some workout clothes, grabbed her AirPods, her phone, and a hair tie.

She stepped onto her front porch as the wind softly blew in her face. She stepped down the stair and started at a light jog. She looked across the field at the house where the people moved in yesterday. One man with bleach blonde hair stepped out of the house and into a black Bentley truck. She continued her jog until she made it across the field, reaching the house.

She completely stopped in front of the house's porch because she smelled that familiar smell. The smell from yesterday...but this time when she smelled it, it gave her a feeling in her heart..she couldn't describe it but it was strong. She was so tempted to reach out and walk towards the steps and walk into the house but the ping of her phone interrupted her.

Sehunnie 🧸
S: Where are you?
Y/N: I went out for a run..I'll be back soon xx
S: Hurry back before I eat everything in your fridge
Y/N: Whatever you don't touch my pizza
S: No promises Y/N

She smiled down at her phone and giggles. She didn't notice the blue hair man staring at her from
The top of the porch. "Who are you?" The man said raising an eyebrow. Y/N jumped, almost dropping her phone "Uh-I-I'm Y/N" He stared at her with an angry look  for what seemed like forever but it soon turned into a boxy grin. "Hi Y/N...I'm TaeHyung" He shook the girls hand so hard she swore it would come out of the socket. "TaeHyung come" a man with dark brown hair and blonde ends called to him from the door way. He turned to the man with a serious look on his face and let go of the girls hand. He turned and walked up the wooden steps and past the man in the door way.

The man in the door way started to turn away but then the wind blows strongly. The smell returned and he noticed it too. He stared at the girl for a little but then slammed the door.

Y/N blew a quick breath out before turning around and walking in the direction of her home

"Damn he smelled good"

______________
A/N:

Map of the soul 7 had me rolling in my grave.
The all came through and fucking killed this album 👺

But can we talk about the newest member of Bangtan....

Jungkook's boob 🤧🥺
he made his presence known
And we stan our king 🌝