𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (2)

"Curiosity killed the cat" 📿

"In your dream, what did you see?! I need to know what you saw Y/N please tell me"

Looking at Jimin's current state i could tell that this was something that he needed to know. But why? What was so important about a stupid dream?

"I saw a lot of things, Jimin..I don't really remember what I dreamt about" His body visibly tensed and his grip around the crystal clear glass tightened.

"Do you remember something at all? Anything?" He asked almost in a pleading tone. I stayed a silent.

"look y/n just please just try to remember"

i sighed and I nodded as I closed my eyes trying to bring back any possible memory of what I saw. Even though my eyes were could still feel Jimin practically stare into my soul.

"i can't remember" i said quietly. Jimin sighed and looked down at the cup of water in his hand. He looks like he's thinking about something. His eyebrows were scrunched up and he was biting his lip. What is going on in that head of his.

"I'm gonna go look for Taehyung" Jimin didn't respond, he just sat there continuing to think.

i walked away and made my way back to the hallway that i came out of, where i last saw Taehyung.

"Taehyung!' i whispered

there was nothing but silence

There was a door slighlty open and there was a small beam of light peering through. "Maybe he's in there"I thought to myself. Hopefully I don't walk in on something I wasn't supposed to. I slowly pushed open the door and there was no one in there. The tv was still on, the bed was nicely made but there was no one. I stood there for a bit, admiring the room before me until my eyes landed on a picture frame sitting in the night table. It was of some pups. There was one pup that was different from the rest. It was all white and a lot smaller than the rest of the pups. It was a runt..no..she..she was a run. I had a feeling that the pup was a girl. I smiled at the photo.

"Y/N!" A voice yelled in my ear

I jumped and the picture flew out of my hand and I fumbled to catch it but luckily I did. "Jesus!! You scared me Hoseok" He chucked and muttered a small sorry. "So what are you doing in my room?" He raised in eyebrow at me "T-this is your room? I was actually looking for Taehyung" I smiled nervously. He looked at my hand where the photograph was until I realized "Oh sorry" I placed the photo down on the night table. "Jungkook and the others are back and he wants to see you" He smiled. "Right" I said. "I hurriedly walked around him and back into the hallway.

I walked until I got back to the hallways with the 7 doors. The one on the end was Jungkook's room. It took forever because their house was huge and they're were too many rooms and to learn but I for sure knew this one. I gently knocked on the door and was met with a shirtless Jungkook. I came in and closed the door behind me. He smiled from ear to ear, showing his little bunny like teeth in the front. He put on a shirt and walked over to me and pulled me into his embrace. Oh my god did this man smell good. Like heaven really. So damn good I can't even describe it. We let go from each other and I sat on the bed.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too Jungkook"

Those words rang through my ears and I let them sink it my brain. My heart started to pound just from those words. Hearing this from someone you love just feels so warm..love..do I love him? I know I love him but We don't really know each other.

"We should go on a date. So we can get to know each other better. Of course we're mated..not officially..but we still are strangers in a way. I want to know more about you" I smiled at him.

"That sounds like a good idea, I haven't been on a date in months"

Jungkook just stared at me

"Sorry"

——————————
A/N:
FINALLY AFTER MONTHS IVE UPDATED.
IM CURRENTLY WRITING MY OWN SMUT BOOK SOOOO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT 😃

Expect a smut chapter for this book soon 😎