𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow"

The walk from the cafe to the flower shop wasn't that long,given that it was only four shops down

The walk from the cafe to the flower shop wasn't that long,given that it was only four shops down. The bell from the door rang as Y/N swung open the shop door. The smell of fresh cut flowers hit her nose making her smile. "Welcome back Y/N" The shop owner said as she stood behind the counter "The usual?" "Yep" the shop keeper walked into the back for the store. Y/N continued to browse around the store looking and smelling all the flowers. She accident knocked some roses down so she bent down to pick them up.

The door to the shop bell rang and a man walked in. He was on the phone talking with someone, kind of yelling. "Yes Jimin, I heard what you said," he walked through the shop searching for what he came for. "Roses..yeah I know you said the shit like 15 times already"  He stopped right in front of  the table where y/n was and leaned against it. "Look I don't know if they have them..I don't know Jimin I don't work here..How would I know if roses are in season" Y/N heard the man was looking for roses so she gathered all the roses in her hand and tapped the man on his shoulder. "Excuse me do you want these-"

The two made eye contact with each other and she knew remembered him. He lives in the house with the other blue haired man. They two stared At each other deeply without saying a word. Everything else was quiet and they could hear each other's heart beat, The smell was amazing..like fresh fruit..cherries. The man lowers the phone from his ears and continues to stare at her. It was a while before the two spoke. "H-Hi you smell good"  Y/N mentally face palmed her self. *Think before speaking y/n* "Uh-Thanks you too" He smiled. The two sat there smiling at each other for a couple of seconds "You're gorgeous" "Thank you"  The shop keeper came from outside in the back with Y/N's flowers. "O-Oh I have to go" She walked around the table to hand them man the roses but the two end up touching hands. He grazed her knuckles causing her to jump. Her body felt on fire when he touched her, the same for him. "He looked down into the girls eyes "Meet me at night on the West Point cliff"  Y/N nodded and played for flowers and walked out with a smile on her face.

The man picked up the phone but flinched back due to the other man yelling on the line "Jimin..Shut up, I think I just found me mate" The man was no longer smiling but frowning his brows crinkle when here hears the other man on the phone again "I just told you I found my mate and you ask me if the roses have thorns? I'm coming now Jimin damn" He hung up the phone and shoved his hand into his pocket pulling out money. He paid for the roses, muttered a small thank you and walked out of the shop.