𝔍𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫

"People who are so used to taking never learn how to give when it comes time"

Jimin
Jimin couldn't sleep that night. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn't. He spent a few hours tossing and turning until he couldn't take it anymore. He sat up and looked around the dim lit bedroom. He glanced at his sleeping mate. He had a feeling in his gut, one that he could shake..there was something more to the situation that you're in..something bigger than what it seems. There were so many questions floating around in his head the he was sure it would explode soon. Jimin could sense something in the air. It was like that itch that he couldn't reach it to scratch. Someone was hiding something and Jimin was determined to find out what's going on.

"Namjoon is wise..he should know" He thought to himself. He tried to brush it off but still he couldn't shake the feeling that they should be careful. "I should just focus on being happy for Jungkook..our beta has found his mate. The only girl in the pack, she can have pups" He murmured.

Jimin sighed and carefully got out of bed trying not to wake his sleeping partner, and walked to the balcony window. Through the dark curtains the moon had shone so brightly at its highest point in the sky. In the light of the moon he couldn't help but feel a sudden calmness wash over him. All those worried filled thoughts melted away temporarily. He was so relaxed that he closed his eyes for a moment and almost fell asleep standing up.

"What are you doing" He heard a raspy voice call to him. Jimin opened his eyes to his dark haired mate  sitting up in bed shirtless. "I couldn't sleep" Jimin said quietly. "You were thinking again? Babe is it because of the Y/N situation?" Yoongi had a concerned tone in his voice. "Yeah, I just have this feeling that I can't seem to shake. I don't know what it is" Yoongi frowned. He didn't like seeing his partner stressed or upset. "Jimin come sleep..you need rest" Yoongi patted the spot next to him and waited for Jimin to come crawling back into the bed. Jimin curled up into Yoongi, humming with satisfaction from the sudden warmth. "Yoongi do you think it's-" "Shhhh" Yoongi interrupted, "Just close your eyes and rest..worry about it tomorrow" And with that Jimin closed his eyes as Yoongi rubbed circles into his back, and drifted off to sleep, Yoongi joining him right after.

______________

Ahhhh it's a short chapter..👀