𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨

(Chapter 21-The Book)

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart

Y/N:

Jungkook had left after he suggested that we go on a date. I'm excited because even though we're mates we literally don't know anything about each other. Things like this make me wonder how mating works. Yes, I understand that we're soon to be bound together for the rest of our lives but it seems like it's more than that.

I've come across a few mated couples over the years. Individually, their energies are strong but when they're together..it's probably stronger than all of ours combined. The way they looked at each other was just ..wow!

I feel that way when I look at Jungkook. I smiled to myself

Jungkook.

My mate.

I've been alone all my life really. It felt like I just needed that platonic connection. I've had Sehun there for me though. That's different. Sehun is my best friend and is like a brother to me. He's been looking out for me ever since we were kids. 

I should text him.

I pulled out my phone and messaged him.

"Hey...I miss you let's hang out"  

a few seconds later my phone pinged and Sehun's name was displayed on the lock screen.  I clicked  the message  that read

"Sure thing, Let's meet at the new coffee shop that just opened up in town..maybe around 3"

A small burst of happiness flooded my body and I giggled. I did really miss Sehun but this whole dream situation has really been messing my mind up and I can't stop thinking about it. I felt so stuck because I'm not able to understand the way I feel like I should. It feels odd like I'm missing something. 

I also felt a bit lonely too. Jungkook was always out with Namjoon and the others so it was just me usually. It's only been a few days but I thought things would be different than this, I kinda feel like an outsider looking in. Everyone around me is moving fast and I'm on the back burner just watching. Im not really sure how to explain it but its how i feel. 

I had about two hours before I needed to meet Sehun and I was dying of boredom so why not explore. I slid off of Jungkook's bed and slowly peeked out his room door. It was quiet and the long hallway was empty. I quietly tip-toed out of his room and stood outside the door.

I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty weird. It was oddly quiet and the house was bright but strangely dark at the same time.

I walked through the halls until I came across a nice room

It was a library and it was beautiful.

I gasped as I ran my hands across each book in amazement. The feeling underneath my fingers was so pleasant and brought a soft smile. The smell of the books brought back old memories of youth, it was a nostalgic feeling. The old wooden shelfs smelt of antique wood and the sun shone brightly through the window, casting a show on the books. There was a tree in the middle of the library. It was huge and it  looked old. I ran my finger against the grooves of the hard bark in awe. The scent of the tree was amazing. 

I turned my attention away from the beautiful tree and I scanned the books on the shelf until I saw a title that I recognized.

It was a deep wine red colored book with a smooth soft hardcover and written across the top was 'Romeo and Juliet'. I flipped through the pages and saw beautiful illustrations of their love story