Twenty Nine.

Kat P.o.V:-

"Hey, Kat." Niall voices comes through the doors. "Can I speak to you for a second?" He asks.

My eyes meet Anne's and then my eyes go to Harry's peaceful face. His eyes are closed, his mouth open a little from the tube.

"We will be just out here." Niall says.

"Go. Kat, you've been here since he has. Go back to the hotel. Shower and get some sleep. Eat." She smiles gently at me.

"I'm not leaving this hospital without him." I said frowning. "What if he wakes up?" I say.

"Hey. Go." Anne says pushing my lightly to the door. "If he wakes up, then, I'll phone you. Niall, take her to the hotel and don't bring her back until she sleeps for at least 6 hours, and eats." Anne demands.

"Yes, ma'am." Niall salutes. "Come, Kat. She won't let you stay."

"Well, what if I want to stay?"

Niall grabs me hand softly before dragging me out. "Hey. Wait." I run back over to Harry and look down at him.

"I love you. Doesn't matter what I said before. I was being an idiot. My hormones. Just, Gabriella said you haven't ever been in love and for a minute there made me question everything." My tears falls down my cheeks as I grab his hand. I feel stupid. All I've done it cry.

But what else can I do but cry. I lean down and press a gentle kiss to his cheek. "I love you." I repeat.

"Now, go." His mum says.

Liked by harrne, clase, Stylesfamily, 1d_fans, hazza

Liked by harrne, clase, Stylesfamily, 1d_fans, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat and 784 others.

@haz1d: What have I done😔 I've broke this woman, for what? My jealously. I wanted to post this, to show how much @kat.mcnamara actually feels for @harrystyles. I made a mistake  a mistake I'll never be able to take back. And, I can't apologize anymore than I have already said to you, Kat. I'm gonna get the help. Like, I promised. I know people can't forgive me. And I just wanted to apologize, and say how incredibly sorry I am, to have caused this woman and this mans, family pain. I am so sorry, Harry. I hope you van find it in your heart yo forgive me. I know, it may take time and I will do whatever I can to make it up to you.

(@haz1d has disabled the comments.)

*A month later.*

Kat P.o.V:-

After the second week of him being still in Las Vegus Hospital, me and Anne decided it's best to fly him back to the UK. Private airplane. Luckily.

It has been a month and nothing from Harry. absolutely nothing.

"When is he going to wake up?" I ask worriedly to the doctor. "Shouldn't he be awake by now?"