Seventeen.

Mentions of rape in this chapter, so if it makes you feel uncomfortable, please skip💙❤🧡 if you do decide to read it, I do not accept the way that Alberto acts, it's just a story guys, and gone a little crazy.

*A couple of days laters*

liked by gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, officialtomellis, annetwist, jennifermorrison, d

liked by gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, officialtomellis, annetwist, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, perrieedwards, joel_courtney, maisiersellers, joeyking, lilyjcollins, harrne, kat.mcnamara, liampayne, hazza1d, claryfray, matthewdaddario, nickgrimshaw, harry&kat, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, harryshumjr, emeraude, willtudor1, domsherwood, harry_fookinstyles, louteasdale, lottietomlinson and 3,516,894 others.

@harrystyles: My beautiful baby, is finally home. (I will not be letting you out of my sight. So she will be staying with me, until she's better.) My brave, brave girlfriend💙 I love you😘💙 @kat.mcnamara

Comments:-

@lottietomlinson: Oh. Wow. Is this what they did to her? That's absolutely disgusting... is it true her friend was involved. She still looks beautiful tho☺️💜

@louist91: Sis... -_- @lottietomlinson

@harrystyles: Yes... @lottietomlinson

@kat.mcnamara: Aw. Thank you babe💙 I love you💙

@emeraude: Have the police spoke to you yet, babe.

@harrystyles: There coming around today to speak to her Em. @emeraude

@domsherwood: Good to have you back @kat.mcnamara me and Emeraude will be around soon to see you. Let us know know police have been and gone.

@harrne: Aw. Look at her face. I feel sorry for her. Her friend did this.

@hazza1d: Oh my god!😲 I hope your okay? @kat.mcnamara Make sure you get some rest and stuff.

@harryshumjr: I hope your okay, biscuit!

@officialtomellis: Hi, Kat, I hope your okay? And feeling better. I hope you a speedy recovery.

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you guys❤ @officialtomellis @hazza1d @harrne I'm okay. Just scared to go out alone.

@officialtomellis: You rest up. I'm sure Harry will look after you. Don't be going out on your own.

@domsherwood: Do you have any memory of that night? @kat.mcnamara

@harrystyles: Dom!