Thirty One.

Harry PoV-

I'm sat on the sofa, watching telly with the leaflet next to me.

I stare at it for a minute. I close by eyes for a second before I go into a flashback. Was it a memory?

*flashback*

That's the same girl I've just seen. I spot her looking at the leaflet she's just handed me.

We were sat on the sofa, that I'm sat on now.

"What do you want, Harry? I'm seruous. It's your choice to order."

"Anything babe. Whatever you crave. Honestly, I'm fine with anything. I'm not fussed."

I heard her release a breath before her eyes glaring at the take out leaflet.

Crave? That's something I would say to a pregnant woman.

"I want noodles."

"And noodles you will get, my beautiful two babies."

What!?

*End of flashback.*

I walk into the kitchen and another flashback hits me.

*Flashback.*

Me and Kat have just got home from the Christmas Markets. I wrap my hands around her waist as she makes us hot chocolate.

"Your comfy." I mutter into her ear.

"Says you." She turns her head to look at me.

I lift her up to sit on the counter and start kissing her. She wraps her legs around my waist as I carry her up the stairs.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper into her ear.

We strip each other as we fall onto the bed. Clothes being thrown in each direction.

*End of flashback.*

I follow my flashback and walk upstairs. As another flashback hits me.

This was when we first ever made love.

Kat P.o.V:-

"Why are you out here, and not in there with Harry." Dom's voice makes me jump.

"He said he would be fine on his own. He was pretty content on staying on his own. So, here I am."

"Still on his doorstep." Dom raise an eyebrow. "Why don't you leave?" He steps to the side.

"I can't."

"Why not? He's fine. You can go."

I glare at him. "Why you doing this?" I allow the tears fall. He pulls me into a hug.

We hear a camera's flashing as they take our picture.

"How does it feel for Harry Styles to forget you?" A man shouts.

"Hey, leave her alone." Dom says loudly for them. Only tempting them taking more photos.

"Hey!" Niall says loudly. "Stop. Show some respect." Niall and Em pushes through the paps.

"Harry Styles has forgotten everything. Is there any way for him to get any memories back?" Another pap shouts.

"Ignore them babe." Em says pulling me into a hug. "Where's Harry?" She asks.