Twenty Three.

Kat P.o.V:-

"Don't worry about it. I forgave you both for that incident. That wasn't why we broke up, you know."

"I thought we were doing good. I guess we really wasn't." I breathed out. I really did love Dom, he was the first guy thay I ever loved. And now, I love him as an older brother.

"You know, I love you like a little sister and you probably love me as an older brother." He says giving my a side hug.

"I really did love you, Dom. No, I do love you just not in the same as we both did back then. And you avoid my question." I pout.

"It's becauce it's about that dick." He says.

"You can talk about anything to me. Doesn't matter if it's about him."

"It doesn't matter babe." He says. "It's nothing. We just didnt work out. We are both in a relationship and we're both happy. And now, we're the bestest of friends. Took us a while to get here didn't it?"

"Yeah." I nod. "I hated when you wouldn't talk to me. We talked about everything." I say honestly.

"Well, at that time I felt betrayed, my first thought was you weren't happy with me anymore." He says smiling sadly at me.

I lean forward and place my lips on his. Our lips move a little before he pulls back. "Kat." He shakes his head whispering. "We can't. Your with my mate." He says.

"I thought you were angry at him?" I ask staring in his eyes.

He thinks for a moment. "Just because I'm angry at him, doesn't mean I would kiss his girl. You. It would hurt him. He loves you to bits, Kat. And you love him. Just as much." He whispers.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head. What was I thinking. "I didn't mea-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Don't worry about it. It was a moment of weakness." He says.

Dom P.o.V:-

As much as I want to kiss her, this isn't right. Not anymore. Harry may be a dick for treating her like trash, but he's my best mate.

"We're both in a relationship. Let's not make the same mistake." I say. She nods.

"Talking about Harry, he's late." She says looking at her phone.

I smile sadly. The dick is late too. "Are you gonna tell him?" She asks referring to our kiss.

I shrug my shoulders. "I really don't know. I don't think you should build a relationship on lies."

She places her head in her hands. "I'm so stupid. Why would I do that. You have a girlfriend." She smacks her forehead with her hand. "Stupid! Stupid!" She mutters quietly.

"Hey. You ain't stupid. It's fine. Harry will understand."

"Will he?" Her head shoots up looking at me with tears flowing down my face.

Probably not. "I'm sure he will. But he has too know. I would feel guilty every time I'm with him."

"I have to tell him." She says. "You're right, we can't build a relationship with a bag of lies."

"Hey." I place my hand on her shoulder. "It was a stupid mistake." I explain. "It was a moment of weakness." I repeat. "I'll tell him." I say.

"I can't have you do that. It was me to kiss you. Not you. It was me." She cries harder.

"Dry your face." I say handing her a tissue.

We hear a knock on the door and I knew it was Harry. I stand up and look at Kat. "You ready?" I smile softly at her. She nodd quickly wiping her tears.