Fifteen.

Mention of rape through this chapter. So if uncomfortable please skip❤ I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable.

Liked by dbwoffical, celebritynews, achaelharris, lesleyannbrandt, laurengerman, kevinalejandro, mrsasharioz, niallhoran, harrystyles, luciferfans, thedevil, luciferthedevil, chloe&lucifer and 2,615,903 others

@officaltomellis: I can't believe what I've heard what happened to this sweet, sweet woman. I hope you get better soon @kat.mcnamara @harrystyles Message me when you see this. I did spot her out that night.

(@officialtomellis has disabled the comments.)

(Messages between Harry and Tom Ellis.)

Harry-
What time did you see her at? The police need to know her whereabouts? They knew she was attacked about half one in the morning.

Tom-
Hi, Harry. I was leaving a club with a few guys, that's when I spotted her. I'm not sure who she was on the phone with just that she was arguing. I tried getting her attention, I shouted her name but got no response back. I wanted to make sure she was okay and that she shouldn't be alone. And it was about twenty past one.

Harry-
Did you see where she went?

Tom-
I don't. Sorry. All I know is, the streets were scary busy. It was like she vanished out of thin air.
Tom-
Oh, wait. There was this alleyway... she may of turned down there. All I did was cross a road to reach her and she was gone.

Harry-
They may of taken her then. An alleyway? I'll let the police know. Thank you that was a big help.

Tom-
Is she okay? Is she going to pull through? I didn't want to post what information that could help and the people responsible seeing it.

Harry-
No. No, I understand. Hmm, she most likely to pull through and not sure how she is going to be, I'll be honest with you.
Harry-
I wonder if the club you went have cameras?

Tom-
Maybe. Yeah, they definitely should. The club was facing the alleyway. Got to be something on that, surely.

Harry-
Brilliant! Yeah, they should. All clubs should have cameras. You got a name of this club, and I'll suggest this to the police.

Tom-
Of course. It was XOYO. I hope they catch the person responsible.

Harry-
Thank you so much. You don't even know me, But you still helped me massively. Thank you, man. I want these people caught and behind bars so they can't do it to someone else. I've got to speak out what they did to her in about 20 mins.