Twenty.

Harry PoV-

I hear knocking on my front door as I lay Kat in bed. I run down to answer it and ser Mum, Anne, my sister, Gemma, and my stepdad, Robin.

"Where's Kat." Gemma comes in shouting.

"Shush!" I shush her quietly. I listen and hear nothing.

"What's going on?" My mum asks. I just shake my head looking down. "You can tell me, son. Gemma Robin in the living room. We will go in the kitchen." She leads me into the kitchen.

We sit down at the kitchen table and she just looks at me.

"I think that night, it's affecting her more than she's letting on."

"That's bound to happen, son. What she been through it's traumatic for her. You just need to give her time." My mum responds.

I shake my head rapidly. "I'm not the only one to see it mum. Last night she woke up with a nightmare, I managed to get her back to sleep and stuff. I woke up again to find her not in the bed. I looked around the whole house took me at least half an hour."

"Where was she, son?" She asks.

"Today, Dom had her while I went and tipped the police off for the other suspect. He texted me saying that Kat was throwing things at him."

"That isn't like her." Mum says shaking her head.

"It gets worse." I say. "Last night I found her under the bed asleep... with a knife in her hand. I don't think she knows what's real."

My mum's eyes go wide. "What?" She asks shocked.

"She doesn't remember having that knife. I asked her that this morning and she was confused. So, I just changed the topic."

"Maybe she's trying to protect herself." My mum suggests.

"From who?" I ask. "There's only me here. There's no way I can let her go home alone. I'm scared in what she may do to herself. Have you ever heard of anything like this before?"

She shakes her head. "No. I've heard a lot of things but not this." She explains. "But your right. You can't let her go home alone."

"Do you think I should take her to the doctors?" I ask her.

She shrugs her shoulders. "I personally would. She may need professional help, son." My mum suggests. "Do you think she would ever hurt you?" Mum asks worriedly.

"No." I shake my head. "No." I repeat. "She wouldn't."

"Harry." I hear my sister's voice. I look up to her. She looks scared.

"I heard your conversation and I wanted to go check on her... she uh, threw her shoes at me and now she's locked herself in your room, screaming and crying." Gemma says.

"Why." I say standing up. "Why would you go and do that, if you heard our conversation. She isn't in the best state yet. Trust me, she kicked off with Dom, her best friend. She only seems, like, calm around me. And that's only sometimes." I quickly run upstairs.

I don't want her to hurt herself. I knock on my door gently. "Kat." I say softly. "Kat." I tap on the door softly.

"Go away!" She shouts.

"Hey, it's me. Harry." I respond gently.

"I don't care. Leave me alone. You hurt me."

"Hey. I've never hurt you." I say through the door. "Kat." I call out once I receive no answer.

"Try and get her to remember you somehow. A nice memory." My mum says from behind me.

"It's Harry, your boyfriend, remember you told me you love me in the hospital." I say softly.