Twenty Eight.

Kat P.o.V:-

I'm sat beside Harry's hospital bed thinking how did we get here. We were perfect less, 5 hours ago. Finding out Harry is the father of our baby. Our first baby.

Almsot a year ago, I wouldn't of believed anyone, who said I would be dating Harry Styles, that I'll be carrying his baby, but hey, I'm doing exactly that.

And I couldn't be happier. He has made me the happiest person, anyone could. I hold tightly onto his hand.

"Hey, you. You better wake up. Otherwise, I'm gonna stay right here and annoy you till you wake up. I won't move." I remind me of the similar words he once said to me. Only difference is I could hear him. We are completely unsure if he can.

"You would get sick of me. I promise. How did we get here, hey. We were so happy. Now, your in this position because of me. I've just spoke to the girl's dad that nearly ran me over, and she ran you over instead. I'm gonna meet her. I'm gonna find out for once and all why she tried hurting me. But, she didn't. She hurt you. She gotta feel pretty shitty about that." I lean over place a gently kiss on his cheek.

He had a tube that was in his mouth and the doctor asked me, not to try and move it. All I feel is sadness consume my body. I wanted to hurt the girl but I knew deep down, why she tried hurting me. Anyone with Bipolar Disorder, they snap quite easy. I was around it my whole life, pretty much. With my Auntie.

"Yeah, you never guess what I found out. Haz1d, she has a Bipolar Disorder. She can snap easy. One of the main symptoms. Don't worry. I know what you will be thinking right now. "Don't meet her." I don't want you to get hurt." But you know I need too. If Dom was here he be saying I'm crazy for even agreeing."

"I feel weird. I feel like I'm talking to myself. I'm pausing between my conversations. Waiting for you to butt in like usually do. That's what I love about you. You have an answer for everything." I laugh lightly, I completely forget what I'm laughing about.

"See. I'm going crazy without you. I called you mum. She coming, with your sister and Robin. Oh, and Liam, too. So, Harry, Dom, Em, Niall, Louis, Matt there coming too." I tell him. I want him to know that his friends are coming.

"I told you. My friends, our friends, they love you. Think they love you more than me."

"That's impossible." I hear Emeraude voice. "I love you both the same."

I run up to her and throw my arms around her neck and burst out crying. "Where's the others?"

"Waiting room. Only allow two. And everyone assumed you need me. But I think you Dom." She smiles softly at me.

"No. I need you. My sister." I hug her again.

"So, how is he?"

"Bad. Doctor won't tell me much because I ain't family."

"What the fuck. You're close enough. Trust me, by next year, he will be on one knee. I bet 100 pound."

I frown. "What if he doesn't make it, Em. I can't build my hope's up to watch them fall and burn."

"You wanna know why I know he's gonna make it back. You want me to tell you?" I just nod.

"Why won't he. When he's got you to come back to. And baby." She smiles placing her hand on my little bump. "You're starting to show."

I nod. "Gonna get hard to hide it soon. The press still have no idea. I blocked them from seeing the post I posted. And Harry did the same."

"Not really there business anyways. So, you thought of anymore on the goddaughter or stuff." She raised an eyebrow.