Sixteen.

Harry PoV-

I move my finger a little and I notice I'm on something soft. Where am I. I open on eye and look around and I see white walls and I'm lay on a bed I see Niall and Dom stood beside me. "What happened?" I whisper quietly.

Niall head snap up and he smacked my chest. "Yo-" Niall starts to shout.

"Okay. Okay, let's calm down." Dom says. "You collapsed when you found ou-"

"Yeah. That Alberto Rosende did it." I mutter quietly, shifting to sit up on the bed. "How long has it been?"

"Two days." Niall whispers.

"Has he been arrested?"

Dom nods. "They're looking for Sophie." He explains and I nod.

"They better keep him in prison. Because if I ever lay eyes on that guy again, he's dead." Niall shouts.

"Whoa. Niall when have you ever said anything like that before." I mutter.

"Harry... this isn't the time." Niall mutters.

"Kat? Is she..."

"No." Dom shakes his head looking down. "I punched him. Alberto." Dom explains.

"Yeah. He busted his nose." Niall laughs. "Alberto was like, I'm gonna sue your ass, Dom. You wait and watch. Blah blah police turned up and arrested him." Naill said smiling. "What, we need now is for Kat to wake up."

"Harry!" My mum shouts coming in to the room and hugging me tight.

"Mum, can't breath. Mum I'm okay."

She puts her hands in mine and takes a seat. "I've been to see Katherine. She doesn't look good." My mum smiles softly.

I look down at my hands and nod softly. Why isn't she awake yet. I feel my eyes watering up. "I just want to be alone, if that's okay." I say to Dom, my mum and Niall they all nod understanding.

I pick my phone up from the table in front of me and slide it to unlock and click onto my pictures sliding through mine and Kat's pictures. I spot a video that wasn't there before I frown and press play.

"Hey Harry." I miss her voice.

"You probably won't get this until you finally decide to go through your pictures." She laughs. "Anyways, nothing serious I just wanted to make a video of myself on your phone. You know me... I'm weird."

"No. You're not weird." I whisper to myself. Now, who's weird talking to yourself. "But even if you are weird, you're my weird."

"But I bet I know what you're thinking... but even if you are weird, you're my weird. Am I right?"

I nodded. "Yeah." I feel a few tears come from my eyes. This just makes me miss her more. She pulls a funny face into the camera making me laugh. How can she do that. I'm crying but she's making me laugh.

"How's my superstar? Don't be showing this to anyone. It's for your eyes only. Only kidding." She smiles brightly into the camera. "I best be off, you probably go mad if I use up all your memory on your phone." She releases a cute giggle.

"Speak to you soon. I love you. Bye."

Wait. Did she just say I love you? No, can't of been.

I rewind it back.

"Speak to you soon. I love yo-" I rewind it again. "Speak to you soon. I love you."

"I love you too, baby." I whisper.

"Oh we haven't said that to each other yet." She laughs placing her hand over her mouth. "We'll, I guess I was first to say it. And I meant it Styles. I love you, you're my world. If anything was to happen to me, you make sure you stay strong, you move on and be happy. That's my wish for you. I love you Mr. Harry Edward Styles." She blows a kiss into the camera and I pretend to catch it and place it on my chest near my heart.