Twenty Seven.

Liked by emeraude, d

Liked by emeraude, d.l.castro, lukebaines, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, harrne, clase, clartfans, niallhoran, louist91, annetwist, hazza1d, marcelstyles, joel_courtney, alex.beattie, joeyking, jennifermorrison, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, janelparrish, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, claireholt, lilyjcollins, liampayne, gemmastyles, maxcaver, ianbohen, annetwist, harrystyles, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, domsherwood, harold_smile, Stylesfamily and 3,657,859 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Hey guys, it's just me. (No one important😉😂) Some pictures from last night in Las Vegas. You have some cheering to practice they were very loud😂 Thank you @harrystyles for wetting me😬 took ages for it to dry and I was super cold.

Comments:-

@harrne: He's forever doing that. Throwing water on people.

@harrystyles: I brought you a change of clothes in case I caught you. And hey, you not a nobody... You're important to me.

@domsherwood: Right. You brought Kat spare clothes. What about the fans who don't?

@harrystyles: Oh. I didn't think of that🤷‍♂️🤣 They love it tho.

@emeraude: You shouldn't of throw water at her... On no one actually. That's disrespectful. After they spend 100 of pounds to see you... Not to get wet.

@domsherwood: 💦💦 You can imagine how many people get wet at the thought of our Styles.

@kat.mcnamara: That's super weird @domsherwood.

@domsherwood: Completely innocent comment. Because he decides to have water fights.

@emeraude: Yeah. Right. Course it was. Completely innocent. We know what you meant.

@domsherwood: Get your minds out the gutter, dirty, dirty people.

@niallhoran: Dom!! That wasn't an innocent comment. We all knew what you meant.

@harrystyles: That's is actually really disturbing. I do not want to know the answer to that.

@harrne: Honestly, you don't wanna know🤣😂

@kat.mcnamara: Well, I guess can't be angry at that because, you know, he's super cute🤭💙 So, I kind of expected that. I don't like the idea and wouldn't want to know, either.

@harrystyles: I feel the exact same when boys/men dm you on here. It upsets me but than I'm reminded why. Because you're beautiful😘💙

@harryshumjr: We don't need yo know that people "get off" to Harry Styles, guys. Dom.

@haz1d: 🤦‍♀️ He's a good looking guy... What do you expect!? And @kat.mcnamara trying to pretend she isn't jealous when really she is.

@emeraude: That's mean!! Well, I guess you're just jealous that our Styles goes home to her and  not you. That must hurt, deep down. Because you're such a horrible person, who trolls people online. I bet your a lot nicer in real life. That's such a let down.