Thirty Three.

Liked by annetwist, domsherwood, emeraude, niallhoran, jennifermorrison, victoriajustice, mia_scholink, vanessahudgens, hazza

Liked by annetwist, domsherwood, emeraude, niallhoran, jennifermorrison, victoriajustice, mia_scholink, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, janelparrish, lanacondor, d.l.castro, willtudor1, coltonlhaynes, arden_cho, claireholt, lanaparrilla, lilyjcollins, harrystyles, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, joeyking, joel_courtney, harrne and 2,574,859 others.

@kat.mcnamara: @harrystyles is writing new music✍🎶 Get ready!
Back on Tour.

Comments:-

@annetwist: Please. Please, look after each other.

@harrystyles: We will, mum. Don't worry.

@emeraude: You're mum took the words right out of my mouth. @harrystyles @annetwist @kat.mcnamara. I swear to God, if you don't look after yourselves, you both won't ever want to come back to London.

@kat.mcnamara: We will!! And, we will come back to London if your angry or not.

@niallhoran: Please, be careful. @emeraude really worried.

@harrne: I'm so glad he better and back on Tour. Can't wait to finally see you both again. I know, everyone is warning you. But, be careful. Stay safe.

@haz1d: I can't apologize anymore than I have. I am incredibly sorry for the hurt I've caused.

@harrystyles: Hey, now. We had that chat. And, I choose to forgive you. And, I want to thank you for the drawings you did for me and Kat. It means a lot. We can tell you worked hard on that. Kat said she will post then soon😘

@hazza1d: What pictures?

@domsherwood: To be fair, they look sick.

@joel_courtney: I wonder how she drew @kat.mcnamara. She isn't an easy person to draw. I would know. I've tried ten times.

@mia_scholink: Aw babe... @joel_courtney. You tried and that's all we can ask for.

@kat.mcnamara: Hey! I ain't that hard to draw. You're just ain't a good drawer like @haz1d. She was able to do it.

 She was able to do it