Six.

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, jennifermorrison, bitsietulloch, harrne, joeyking, maisiersellers, janelparrish, mrgiuntoli, harry&kat, lanacondor, shadowhunterfans, vanessahudgens, albertorosende, domsherwood, d

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, jennifermorrison, bitsietulloch, harrne, joeyking, maisiersellers, janelparrish, mrgiuntoli, harry&kat, lanacondor, shadowhunterfans, vanessahudgens, albertorosende, domsherwood, d.l.castro, joel_courtney, willtudor1, claireholt and 64,745,781 others.

@celebritynews: Both @harrystyles and @kat.mcnamara had an interview late this afternoon at separate places. Katherine was asked queastions about her and Harry.

"So, you have become quite close with a certain heartthrob, Harry Styles. Is there anything there romantically?"

"I believed there's something there. But that is just from my side, I have no clue how Harry feels. If he has any sort of romantic feelings whatsoever for me, I can't answer for him. Only he knows." She explains.

"How did you meet Harry Styles?" The woman asked.

"I was aware of him bring in a band in 2010 I've never met him until 2017 where I attended David Giuntoli surprised birthday party that Bitsie Tulloch threw for him." She explains.

"What happened? Because at the time of 2017 there was a rumour going around about you and Styles."

"Well, we got drunk, we dance and we talked. After that night we never met or talked after that until beginning of this year. Where he messaged me asking if I was okay, after the breakup with Dom." She explains. "I guess it had something to do with the little incident between us, Harry and myself." She adds.

"Was you aware of Harry Styles being in a band? Would you like to explain this incident to us?"

"Of course I did. He was in a group called One Direction which included Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry but when I met him in 2017 he was a solo artist. I followed them in 2010. I messaged him in 2010 heard nothing back from him. Harry messaged me in 2020 three years after meeting each other in 2017. Me and Dom broke up Janaury 2020, I met up with Harry in March 2020.I would not like to speak about it anymore. It was in the past and that should be where it stays." She explains.