Thirty.

Liked by gemmastyles, emeraude, vanessahudgens, hazza

Liked by gemmastyles, emeraude, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, dome, harry&Kat, clase, harrne, clase, stylesfamily, 1d_fans, niallhoran, louist91, claireholt, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, harryshumjr, hazza1d, haz1d, jesynelson, liampayne, annetwist, malecfans, shadowhuntersfans, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, janelparrish, lanacondor, lanaparrilla and 2,647,901 others.

@domsherwood: Ask her to smile, and this is the best she's got. I know there's been complications, but Harry is awake, and healthy. That's the best news. On our way to the hospital.

(@domsherwood has disabled the comments.)

*A week later.*

Kat P.o.V:-

"You ready for this?" Dom asks me, turning to face me from the passenger seat.

"As ready as I be." I release a breath. Today, the day Harry will be going home.

"You know, you got me. I can stay with you at Harry's, if you want."

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't think I'll be staying there. I might go back to mine." He nods understanding.

We get out and walk towards the entrance of the hospital.

"Hi, Miss McNamara." A doctor stands waiting for me. "If we can talk?" He asks.

"I'll go and check on Harry." Dom says walking away.

"What's wrong?" I ask as we walk.

"Well, you know, Harry can't be alone right now. He won't survive on his own. He doesn't remember anything." He says.

"Like?" I ask.

"Cooking. Stuff like that." He says. And I look at him frowning. Harry knows how to cook.

"Not anymore." He says. "He's gonna need a lot of support."

"Well, what can I do? He doesn't remember me. He isn't going to allow a stranger in his house. Is there anything I can do to try and help him remember?" I ask him.

"Remind him of the happy times. Photos. Something you done together."

"I ask Dom to stay with him."

"Wouldn't it be best for you to do this Miss McNamara. I don't mean to intrude, but you two seem to have a more of a connection."

"We used too. I don't know about now. It's like we're strangers."  We are now stood in front of Harry's room.

"Hey, doctor. How does he remeber his name?" I ask. I find it strange, the only thing he remembers is his name.