Thirty Seven.

*A MONTH LATER.*

Liked by domsherwood, emeraude, annetwist, liampayne, niallhoran, harryedwardstyles, hazza&kat, gemmastyles, joeyking, joel_courtney, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, shonabmx, rubyodonellx, ollymurs, kevinmchale, kat

Liked by domsherwood, emeraude, annetwist, liampayne, niallhoran, harryedwardstyles, hazza&kat, gemmastyles, joeyking, joel_courtney, bitsietulloch, maisiersellers, shonabmx, rubyodonellx, ollymurs, kevinmchale, kat.mcnamara, harrne, clase, Stylesfamily, harold_smile, stylesfans, katherinemcnamarafans, mia_scholink, laceyturner, phoebewallerbridgesource, romankemp, coltonlhaynes, louteasdale, lottietomlinson, louist91 and 4,746,849 others.

@harrystyles: Here's our Princess👸 In 3D and 4D. Myself and Kat have agreed, as parents, that we don't really want our Princess all over social media. So, we agreed to post these and a picture when she's born. Please respect our decision. Kat is all for posting, most new mum's are, it's me that doesn't want her posting all over social media.

Comments:-

@kat.mcnamara: Tongue out. Reminds me of someone...😂💙

@domsherwood: Oh... That's strange.

@kat.mcnamara: How so? @domsherwood.

@harrystyles: I do not put my tongue out on pictures.

@kat.mcnamara: (attached photos to her comment.)

@emeraude: He so does

@emeraude: He so does... She looks beautiful💕 Your gonna have to start thinking of names. You over half way there hun.

@jennifermorrison: Oh, it's weird looking at them though. She looks like a cutie.

@harrne: I'm in love🌸💕 She looks beautiful and she isn't in the world yet.

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you @harrne and Harry says she isn't allowed to date until she's 25😩😂 Poor girl.

@hazza&kat: Congratulations on the proposal @harrystyles and @kat.mcnamara.

@domsherwood: Hmm poor baby. No man is gonna be enough for his Princess.

@harrystyles: Uh, your right there, Dom. He will have to be able to support her, and treats her like a Princess.

@niallhoran: Congratulations to the future Mr and Mrs. Styles, and baby Styles.

@emeraude: I want to have a sleepover with you babes. Can we have a movie in your cinema room?

@harrystyles: Could do. I just have a little work to do, but I'll be there when I can.

@kat.mcnamara: @domsherwood @harryshumjr @niallhoran @matthewdaddario.

@domsherwood: I'll be there about 7ish.

@harryshumjr: Dom, could you pick me up... my car is in the shop.

@matthewdaddario: I'm not able to make it. Sorry Kat.

@kat.mcnamara: No worries @matthewdaddario. And I could pick you up? @harryshumjr.

@harryshumjr: As long as it's no bother? I don't want to be a bother.

@harrystyles: I could quickly do it? @kat.mcnamara. Pick @harryshumjr up? I know you have backache.

@emeraude: I'll come with Ni. Ain't he sweet^?^?

@domsherwood: I'm gonna get a taxi there @harryshumjr. I might have a few beers, does anyone else want anything while I am at Asda.

@kat.mcnamara: Ben & Jerry's cookie dough. I'll give you money back when you get here.

@harrystyles: Isn't there one in the freezer?

@kat.mcnamara: I had that this morning... And what time will you be back? I miss you😔 The bed was empty this morning.

@haz1d: You had ice cream for breakfast?

@harrystyles: I miss you too💙 and about 8ish. @domsherwood get her three tubs... Otherwise I'll be going Asda before I come home.

@domsherwood: He's only be gone for a day. And three tubs coming up in the next hour or so.

@emeraude: I've got one in the freezer, I could bring that for you babes. I know these guys don't understand pregnancy cravings. I got it for you anyways. And, oh, Dom get me a bottle of wine, I'll sort money out.

@kat.mcnamara: Yes please Em.

@niallhoran: 🤦‍♂️ Cravings... I seen Harry's bin the other day. There was at least about 20 tubs of ice cream. I wouldn't like to be the binman thay empties your bins😂

@kat.mcnamara: At least we recycle. And how long you gonna be? I feel lovely.

@emeraude: We will be there in 10.

@domsherwood: I'll be an hour or so. Just gonna jump in the shower. And, alright, Em. Any sort of wine.

@emeraude: Yes. Any.

@harrystyles: I'm not able to pick @harryshumjr up. I've got to go straight in to a meeting. @domsherwood pick him up in your taxi and I'll pay half.

@domsherwood: @harryshumjr he's my man and he knows it, but I'll have to go back on myself.

@harryshumjr: I'll just leave it.

@kat.mcnamara: Noo! I want you there @harryshumjr your part of our group.

@harrystyles: I'm just trying to find another way around it... I don't really want Kat driving when it's getting dark, and she's also suffering backache.

@niallhoran: I'll pick @harryshumjr up. Not a problem.

@kat.mcnamara: Bring Em here first. I want my ice cream.

@niallhoran: Of course, ma lady.

@harrystyles: Who's lady? 😂

@harryshumjr: @niallhoran Thank you man. As long as you don't mind.

@niallhoran: Wouldn't of offered, if I minded man. Just gonna drop Em off at Kat's and Harry's now. Be about ten minutes. @harryshumjr.