Twenty Two.

*A few days later.*

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, perrieedwards, nickgrimshaw, rubyodonellx, laceyturner, hazza1d, claryfray, hazza&kat, emeraude, shonabmx, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, vanessahudgens, hazza

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, perrieedwards, nickgrimshaw, rubyodonellx, laceyturner, hazza1d, claryfray, hazza&kat, emeraude, shonabmx, gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, shaneomeara, glamzin, itsdannywilliams, 1d_fans, kevinmchale, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, nathanhgshore, joeyking, ddlovato, caradelevingne, louteasdale, imranxadams, laurennmcqueen, maxcaver, harold_smile, romankemp, themissporter, lukeyfriend, coltonlhaynes, maisiersellers, gabbydawnallen, shawnmendes and 3,564,785 others.

@harrystyles: Where should I start? Well, I guess I should apologise. I'm really am sorry @kat.mcnamara from the bottom of my heart. I should of never... I should of never spoke to you like that. Your my girlfriend, not a piece of crap. Niall was right. I was being a douchebag. Actually worse than that. You know, I love you. I will love you for the rest of my life. I miss you so much. My house is lonely without you, the house is so dull now that you ain't here to brighten it up. I'm sorry💙 I know you might not reply or even like the flowers I brought to Dom's for you. He refused to let me see you. What I said... it was wrong, I was a dick. I know that. My fans know that and especially you know that.

Comments:-

@hazza1d: I think what you said was wrong on your last post. But you apologized that what matters. I think @harrne really mad at you, she has liked every photo but she hasn't liked this.

@harrystyles: I get it. I know people are angry at me for what I said. I disrespected her. And it's going to take time to prove how sorry I am to you all and @kat.mcnamara. @emeraude I'm really sorry, I was rude to you. What I said was not me.

@harrne: I do not know if I ever can forgive you. At the moment, I'm too angry to forgive you. Maybe, in time.

@emeraude: You were right. About one thing. What you said, wasn't you. So, Styles, I'll forgive you this one time. Now, how are you going to get Kat to forgive you.

@domsherwood: Stop tagging her in things, trying to get her to forgive you. What you did was a dickmove.

@harrystyles: I know @domsherwood I was being a dick. I was on one.

@domsherwood: So, that's alright then. You said some mean things. Gonna take a lot more than a "sorry." For me to forgive you.

@harrystyles: I know it's gonna take more than a "sorry." But I am sorry. I was on one and I know it isn't right for me to take it out on you lot. I said something stupid that I didn't even mean. I don't wanna lose our friendship because of something I don't even believe myself.

@domsherwood: It gonna take time for you. But Kat once said forgiveness takes time and maybe it will take time, but like you said, I don't wanna lose our friendship because of it.