Shower (Chp. 11)

Y/N nuzzled his face into Aizawa's neck. Aizawa rubbed Y/N's back as he turned on the TV.

"What do you wanna watch sweetie?" Aizawa asked.

" (favorite TV show)!"

"Okay bub" Aizawa chuckled.

He turned on (favorite TV show) and pulled Y/N off his lap. Aizawa cleaned up after breakfast and went to take a shower.

Y/N POV

I heard the shower start running and figured Aizawa was in the shower. A few minutes later Aizawa came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, hair dripping wet. His abs were showcased for me to see and admire. I could feel myself start to blush and I turned my face away so he wouldn't see. Aizawa had other plans, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes.

"Embarrassed? It's nothing you haven't seen before kitty."

He drove me wild with that name and he knew it. The way he drives me crazy, and the way he cares for me, I think I love this man.

Aizawa POV

I leaned down and closed the gap between my lips and Y/N's, pecking his lips before throwing a towel at him.

"Go get ready, I'll lay out some clothes for you on my bed."

He happily accepted the towel and ran to the bathroom. I walked to my room and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and one of my t-shirts. I figured I'd lay a pair of my boxers on the bed and let him choose if he wants to wear those. I heard the shower turn off and heard my bedroom door open and turned to see Y/N.

"Your clothes are on the bed. Once you're dressed I'll take you to your car."

"Okay!"

Narrator POV

A few minutes later Y/N came out in Aizawa's clothes and Aizawa couldn't help but blush because the man he loves is in his house, wearing his clothes.

"Ready to go?"

"Mhmm!" Y/N sweetly replied as he skipped to the car.