Cheater (Chp. 28)

Aizawa POV:

7:00 - Shit shit shit! I left my fucking phone at home! God dammit Shota.

Narrator POV:

4:30 - Aizawa pulled into the driveway of his home, excited to be reunited with his phone. As he stepped out of his car, he noticed another car pulled in besides him. It was Y/N's car. Did he come here to break up with me? I need to apologize before he can say anything, I can't lose him. Aizawa yanked his house keys out of his pocket and shoved them in the key hole.

"Y/N!"

"So eager to see me aren't you." Y/N glared from his spot on the couch.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. You're not a simpleton you're anything but that. I'm just so used to people giving up on me, I'm so used to the hurt that I didn't know how to react when you showed that you cared. My mind wanted what was familiar but I've learned from my mistakes just please don't leave me. I can do better I promise." Aizawa pleaded.

"Anything else you want me to know about." Y/N prodded as he slowly rose from his cushioned seat.

"No? But if I did anything else wrong please just let me know what I can do to make it up to you. i never want to hurt you like that again."

"So in you're moment of weakness, you decide to GO OUT AND CHEAT ON ME!"

"What're you talking about?"

"I came over here to make you a nice apology dinner, as if I was the one who needed to apologize in this situation. I even spent my time making a fort so we could watch your favorite movies or dance to the music I specifically set up for tonight. Just so I could show you how much I loved you. I noticed we needed another blanket for the fort so I went to grab a blanket from your room. I noticed your phone was on the bedside table so I picked it up to give to you when you came home. And then I saw this." Y/N shoved the phone in his hands.

Aizawa's eyes scanned over the text messages as his smile slowly faded from his lips.

"There has to be a mistake, I swear I didn't do anything! Don't you believe me?"

"I don't know if I can believe you Aizawa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier that day

Unknown: "Kurogiri, did you get the key?

Unknown 2: "No, I was snooping around and then some boy walked in."

Unknown: "What did he look like?"

Unknown 2: " Um, H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes, about (Height)"

Unknown: "That's Y/N you idiot! Why didn't you take him while you had the chance if Shota wasn't home?"

Unknown 2: "I'm sorry. Wait- he did leave his phone at home."

Unknown: "I have an idea Kurogiri."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N please just hear me out! I would neve-"

"I don't want to hear it! It's always the same story! 'I didn't do it' turns into 'it didn't mean anything' to 'I won't ever do it again' to meaningless mumbo jumbo. And I'm always the one left with a broken heart. I gave you a chance. I trusted you. I let you meet Zira, I told you about my past, my inner nightmares. And this is what I get! I cannot believe you. I don't even know if I can come back from this, if we can come back from this." Tears streamed from his face as he poured his heart out. Y/N grabbed his keys and phone and ran to the car. Aizawa ran out of the door after him only to see him pulling out of the driveway. But that never stopped Shota, he chased Y/N's license plate until he couldn't run anymore. But he just kept on driving. Aizawa watched as the tires rolled away from him down the road, onto a life without him. He dropped to his knees and wept, he couldn't handle not knowing if Y/N was safe. Ex boyfriend or not, Y/N was in danger.