The Hours (Chp. 26)

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 9,000 READS OH MY GOD! enjoy the angst,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:00

11:00

12:00

1:00

The hours were ticking by and Aizawa was still not home. Y/N paced around the house trying to calm himself down. Key word, trying. Images of Aizawa being killed by a ruthless villain flooded his mind. He couldn't breath. His chest was tightening up and his vision would get blurry from time to time. Y/N took a deep breath and sat down on the couch. He tried every method to distract himself. but nothing seemed to calm his nerves. The only thing he could think of was Aizawa. This carried on for hours. Y/N sitting on the couch to standing up to in the kitchen to the bedroom. Y/N was back on the couch when the sound of the door opening rang in his ears. He bolted to the front door to find a bruised Aizawa, with a bloody nose. Y/N quickly threw Aizawa's arm over his shoulder and carried him to the living room where Y/N laid him on the couch.

"Are you ok? Where were you? What happened? Is anyone else hurt? Was there da-"

Aizawa closed his eyes and grabbed Y/N by the wrist, pulling Y/N on top of him. Aizawa just stroked Y/N's hair and gently hummed to himself.

"I'm okay just a little beat up, I'll be fine tomorrow. I'm sorry I worried you."

"Worried me!" Y/N got up and stood in front of him, "I couldn't breathe Zawa."

"Zawa?"

"Well what else am I supposed to call you?"

"Shota,"

"Well thank you for trusting me with your first name but that doesn't take away from the fact that your hurt. I need you to be more careful hun,"

"It's not about being careful, Y/N. It's about the safety of the city not mine." He stood up towering over Y/N.

"YOU'RE PART OF THE CITY! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO PUT YOURSELF FIRST SOMETIMES" Y/N cried out.

"Don't tell me how to do my job."

"I need you to be more careful Shota,"

"And I need you to listen to me, I know what I'm doing and I'm not gonna let some simpleton boy tell me how to live my life!"

Y/N scoffed, "Is that what you think of me?"

"No- Y/N I didn't mean it like that." He reached out only for Y/N to smack his hands away.

"I think you did. I'll be going now, don't want you to waste your time with some commoner." Y/N's voice was laced with venom. He grabbed his own keys and phone, running out to his car. I don't need him, he was just some stuck up hero. Let him get injured if he wants to, I won't be here to pick up the pieces of his broken life.

Y/N's thoughts weren't true, he didn't believe any of that, but he wanted to. However if Aizawa came to his door with a papercut, Y/N would be there to clean it and wrap it in a band-aid just to tell Aizawa that he loves him. Y/N pulled into his apartment complex parking lot. He burst into the door and Zira turned with wide eyes.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Y/N only responded with heart wrenching sobs. Zira held him throughout the night as Y/N cried. Eventually, Y/N mustered up enough strength to tell Zira what happened.

"Oh I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch. He doesn't get to treat you like that! Just because he's a hero doesn't mean he can disrespect your feelings. And you are not a simpleton! You are a bad bitch and the baddest in all the land. So today, we're gonna cry out hearts out. we'll eat ice cream and watch the notebook as much as you want, but tomorrow we're gonna wipe our tears, look hot and we're gonna show that fucker what he just lost!"