Announcement, again again

I know I promised I would update the story for Valentine's day and the normal story but I didn't necessarily know where to take it. I didn't know how to make the Valentine's day thing super special so if anyone has ideas please pm it to me or just type it in the comments I would really appreciate that.

As far as the story goes I am updating today. I didn't update the story because after I completed the story idea that was submitted I didn't know what I would write. I planned on Y/N getting kidnapped at some point but I won't be doing that anymore for multiple reasons, one, I don't know how or why Y/N would be getting kidnapped let alone what to write, and two, I feel like every story ends up giving the main character "too much attention" like when the main character is the daughter of a mafia boss and keeps getting kidnapped and everyone wants to date her. That's a perfect example of the main character getting "too much attention" and it honestly just makes the story way too confusing to read. And last but not least three, I feel like kidnapping is just a really cliché thing to write about and, I feel like it's romanticizing getting kidnapped which is a serious issue and there isn't always some hot hero to come and save the victim. People actually die or go missing for the rest of their lives and I just don't feel comfortable writing about that. Please let me know if there is anything in my writing that seems like I'm romanticizing a serious issue because that is not my intention. I'm sorry if you don't like the changes I'm making in my writing and I completely understand if you choose to stop reading. However if I see any hate about my decisions as a writer I will be deleting them. If I'm respecting your choices the least you can do is respect mine.

I'm sorry for this long rant I just needed to say something because I felt like there would be questions. Thank you for reading and interacting with my story. I love and read all of your comments because they make my day :)