Daddy Part 2. (Chp. 15) *NSFW*

First off I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 200 READDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS. I AM SO THANKFUL AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT BECAUSE I'M REALLY TRYING. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND ENJOY THIS SMEXY CHAPTER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N sucked and sucked, sending Aizawa into a spiraling moaning mess.

"Ah, FUCK" He shouted as his veiny hands grabbed the bedsheets, trying not to release just yet.

He grabbed Y/N's chin using his hand and forced Y/N to look at him. "When I cum, your gonna swallow. And that's not a request. It's a demand." Aizawa growled.

Y/N trembled as he could feel Aizawa's cock starting to throb more and more. Y/N kept moaning from the vibrator overstimulating his ass and the vibrations were sending Aizawa over the edge.

"You ready sweetheart?" Aizawa grunted.

Not a second after he stopped speaking, Aizawa squirted in Y/N's mouth. Y/N could feel it about to leak from his mouth.

"That's a good boy," Aizawa said as he rubbed his thumb over Y/N's bottom lip.

Adjusting Y/N so that his head was back up on the bed, Aizawa walked over to Y/N's bottom half and teased Y/N's tip with his fingers before slowly moving the vibrator in and out of Y/N. Y/N came again and Aizawa took that as a sign that Y/N was ready. He pulled the vibrator out of Y/N and flipped Y/N so his face was shoved in the bed. Y/N curved his ass, preparing for Aizawa's length. Aizawa could only handle so much foreplay so it wasn't long before he slammed himself inside of Y/N, his moans echoing throughout the house. Y/N realized how loud he was being and shut his mouth so the neighbors wouldn't hear. Aizawa stuck his fingers in Y/N's mouth, causing him to open it wide and let his moans be heard.

"Don't close your mouth kitty, I wanna hear everything" He smirked.

Aizawa continued to pound into Y/N speeding up when he got quiet and becoming slow and sensual when he asked for more. Y/N could feel a knot in his stomach start to form, and felt the tension in his ass start to build up.

"I- I'm- gon-na, oh fuck!" Y/N cried as he clenched around Aizawa's cock.

Aizawa couldn't handle the pressure so he pulled out and came all over Y/N's back, trying not to make a mess on the sheets. He fell down next to Y/N, the pair of them panting, trying to regain their composure. Aizawa got up and grabbed his clothes and laid them out on the bed. He got out a shirt for Y/N a pair of his boxers, setting them next to his clothes.

He walked over to Y/N, "Do you wanna take a bath together and get cleaned up?" Y/N nodded his head and Aizawa picked Y/N up bridal style(sorry idk the masculine term or if this is even a feminine thing)

Y/N nuzzled his head into Aizawa's neck. The butterflies in Aizawa's stomach were doing backflips. Aizawa knew he was gonna marry Y/N, and if he didn't, he would lose it. He started the warm water and put soap rose petals in the bath so it would be relaxing for Y/N. Once the bath was filled, he turned the water off, lit a candle, and pulled Y/N into the bath. He climbed in behind Y/N and began to rub circles on his outer thigh, calming him down as each second passed.

A/N: I just know he's an aftercare king.

He grabbed the soap and washed Y/N's body carefully, making sure to clean off Y/N's back of his release. He washed himself and let Y/N scrub his own hair. Aizawa would do it himself but he was too worried he was gonna get soap in Y/N's eyes. After rinsing off he wrapped his lower body in a towel and laid one out for Y/N. He left Y/N to dry off and went to the kitchen and cut up some fruit. Aizawa heard the pitter-patter of feet and looked over to see Y/N standing there like an innocent child. He grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled him to Aizawa's room pointing to the clothes laid out on the bed. He pulled the shirt over Y/N's head and buttoned it up on him.

"Go to the living room baby." He smirked as he smacked Y/N's ass on the way out.

Pulling his own clothes on, Aizawa walked to the kitchen and put the cut up fruit into a bowl for Y/N. He entered the living room to see Y/N watching his (Favorite TV Show) laughing. Aizawa couldn't help but smile, the image was too cute. He sat down and laid he legs on the couch. Pulling Y/N on top of him and pulled a blanket over himself and Y/N. He handed Y/N the fruit. "I know it helps me relax so I just thought I'd give it to you because you were so good." Aizawa admired. After awhile Y/N heard snores and looked up to see Aizawa asleep. Y/N pulled out his phone and took a picture. He wanted to remember this moment forever.