Why So Shy? (Chp. 22) *NSFW*

A/N: Sorry I wasn't active yesterday. I was dealing with AnXiEtY. But everything's fine now! Also someone wanna tell me why in 2 FRIGGIN DAYS WE GAINED 800 MORE READS?!?!?! WVJONWD JOWVC BDP W ( I do that too much so if you don't like just yell at me) I was also reading BJ Alex so that's a good excuse.

I saw someone comment something about pegging Aizawa. I plan on writing a chapter where Y/N tops but he will not be very dominant, it's more something they wanted to try. Do you guys want Y/N to have more dominant behavior? Just a warning I am NOT a top what-so-ever so I can't promise quality content in the dominant area.

BEFORE I FORGET THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE OVERSTIMULATION AND A LITTLE PRAISE, IF THESE MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. TOMORROW WILL BE A NORMAL CHAPTER SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Now enjoy this smeggsy chapter you horny bottoms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You ready Angel?"

Last night Aizawa had told Y/N that he had a day of "activities" planned, this was definitely not what Y/N had in mind. Aizawa was holding Y/N's hand in his right, and in his left hand was the remote control to Y/N's butt plug. They stood in front of the fair, children screaming all around them.

"Y-yes sir." Y/N stuttered.

The pair began to walk into the crowd, well Aizawa was walking. Y/N was stumbling as he tried to keep his legs in tow while they shook. The worst part? They had the whole evening left, and it was on the lowest setting.

Aizawa leaned over and whispered, "We're just getting started baby, don't get ahead of yourself."

Y/N whimpered and held his head up high so no one would noticed that he had a vibrator in his ass.

"What do you wanna go on first Angel?"

Y/N began to look around, just because he had a vibrator inside of him didn't mean he was gonna let a trip to the fair go to waste.

"Mmmm.... THAT ONE!" Y/N pointed over to the pendulum ride.

"Starting off with the extreme stuff first huh?"

"Oh you have yet to see extreme." Y/N joked.

"Oh, have I?" Aizawa turned the setting up by 2. "Don't forget the power I have Y/N."

Y/N and Aizawa got settled into their seats and waited for the ride to start. They began to feel the boat sway back and forth until they we're straight up and down. People began to scream out of delight and Aizawa took this as his cue to toy with Y/N. He turned the setting up to max and watched as Y/N got flustered. Y/N refused to moan in public so he bit down on her lip, the metallic taste of blood filling his mouth.

"I want to hear you, no one will know."

Now that he had permission, Y/N let out a huge moan, earning a few looks from surrounding people. But all in all, no one really noticed. Just as he was reaching climax, he looked over at Aizawa. Asking for permission with his pleading eyes. Aizawa nodded and Y/N felt his juices began to flow out from the tip of his dick. But Y/N knew this would not be the only orgasm he had today. The couple got off the ride, "Where to now?"

*Timeskip*

Y/N wished he hadn't chosen the loud rides last. Aizawa had left the vibrator going and Y/N had last track of how many times he came. But now there was nothing else to cover up his moans so he had no choice but to be quiet. The bad thing was, his moans were louder than the first orgasm.

"Last thing baby," Aizawa began to drag Y/N over to a carnival game. Sadly, Y/N wasn't paying attention to Aizawa's words anymore. His mind was practically mush, only able to function the task of walking.

"Y/N" Aizawa shouted sternly.

"Sorry hun, what were you saying?" Y/N asked breathlessly.

"I was asking what prize you wanted."

Y/N's eyes drifted to a cat stuffed animal and Aizawa's followed. Eventually he won the game by tossing enough rings onto empty milk bottles. Y/N hopped into the car, distracted from the burning sensation in his lower area. Aizawa turned off the butt plug, "Kitten go to the backseat."

"Okay?" Y/N crawled to the back and sat down. Aizawa came to the back with Y/N, "Get on your hands and knees, I'm gonna take it out." Y/N went lightening fast to get it out of him, he was giddy with joy. He felt a calming sensation as Aizawa slowly pulled it out. But before he could go back to the front, Aizawa tied a different vibrator against his tip.

"Wha-!"

"You didn't think our day of fun was over did you? What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't treat you to dinner?" Aizawa chuckled.

Y/N pouted and climbed back to the front.

*Timeskip* (sorry I just hate writing driving scenes, I apologize)

"Why aren't you eating hun?"

Y/N glared back at Aizawa. He wasn't eating because his whole body was shaking. But Aizawa would punish him if he didn't eat and he could not handle that tonight. He grabbed his fork and went to pick up his food with it. Sadly, Y/N's hands were shaking so bad that the fork began to clatter and scratch against the plate so he set it back down.

"I can't." He whined.

"I hope you're not complaining Y/N. You wanted to cum so badly last night, why so shy now?"

Y/N just sent him back a pouty expression, knowing Aizawa couldn't say no to Y/N.

"Fine," He turned the vibrator off and Y/N began to scarf down his food before Aizawa changed his mind. Of course, as soon as he was done, it went back on high. Aizawa sat there as he watched Y/N struggle for 2 more orgasms and then let him be.

"Good boy." Aizawa whispered as he led Y/N back to the car, turning off the vibrator and taking it out.

Y/N held onto Aizawa's hand and nuzzled into Aizawa's arm as he drove them home.