A Favor (Chp. 29.5)

It had been 3 hours. Y/N had left 3 hours ago and he had not answered any of Aizawa's texts. Aizawa couldn't handle the stress of him not being okay. Not knowing where he was. Aizawa grabbed a sweatshirt and practically sprinted out the door. He ran throughout the city calling Y/N's name. Aizawa hoped Y/N was around to hear it.

Aizawa's feet were tired. He was more tired than usual. If it had been anyone else, he would've given up by now. But he wouldn't give up on Y/N. He just needed a break. While Aizawa was walking down the road he noticed a park bench a little down the way. Fueled by the need for rest Aizawa found the energy to walk faster towards the bench, breaking out into a slight jog. As he approached closer, he saw a limp body curled up on the bench. Aizawa peered down to see H/L H/C hair. Could it be? Aizawa reached a hand out and turned the face of the person on the bench. It was indeed. Aizawa felt tears fill up his eyes, decreasing his ability to see. He pulled out his phone and hurriedly called the only person he knew who would be up this late at night. Aizawa didn't want them to meet yet, but Y/N's safety was more important.

"Hizashi, I need a favor."

A/N: Okay, this time I actually promise to update tomorrow or later today (I might not be able to cause my family do be forcin' me to go to church even though I'm b i s e x u a l but whateva) I just wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. Thank you for reading I appreciate your comments and votes a lot :).