Mystery Match (Chp. 3)

"Minaaa, you have to swipe right on somebody." Denki whined.

"No! I want to find the PERFECT guy for Mr. Aizawa and none of these guys give off good vibes." Mina explained.

"What on Earth does that mean?" Kirishima questioned.

"For example, see this guy? He's way too adventurous for Mr. Aizawa, his top interest is rock climbing for pete's sake! And this guy, he's way too... smiley, he's always smiling ear to ear in all of his pictures." Mina expressed.

"And why is that a bad thing?" Sero questioned.

"Because, all psychopathic guys smile like that." Mina retorted.

"Okay Miss Psychic. How would you know?" Kirishima questioned.

"Because I am one." Mina replied. "Ooh! Look at this one."

"Woah he's really handsome." Denki drooled.

"Get your jaw off the floor moron." Bakugo scolded as he hit Denki in the head.

"He likes flowers, he loves to draw and paint, AND HIS FAVORITE ANIMAL IS CATS!" Mine shouted as she swiped right. "He's perfect!"

"And would you look at that," Kirishima announced, "It's a match!"

All of a sudden the group turned their heads to hear a car pulling into the school parking lot.

"GUYS, IT'S MR. AIZAWA AND PRESENT MIC! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Sero shouted.

"WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN THAT! HOW ARE WE GONNA TELL AIZAWA THAT HE'S MATCHED WITH A GUY ON AN ONLINE DATING APP THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE HAS?" Mina cried.

"What are you kids doing in here?" Present Mic's voice echoed throughout the whole room.

"Well- you see- we were just-" Denki stuttered.

Mr. Aizawa's scarf snatched the phone out of Mina's hands.

"What were you guys doing with my phone?" Mr. Aizawa interrogated.

"Well we saw it in the classroom because Mina begged us all to go on a walk with her and then we saw the phone and so we may or might not have gone through it just to see what was on there and then we saw your diary on your phone and we read it so Mina got the idea to make you an online dating profile!" Kirishima rambled.

"Nice going dumbass." Bakugo growled.

"Hey, manly men tell the truth." Kirishima replied.

"But the good news is, you have a match..." Denki giggled.

Present Mic suddenly burst out laughing, practically rolling on the floor.

"You, got, HIM a match?!" Present Mic shouted in between chuckles. "That's hilarious. I feel bad for the poor guy."

"It's not that funny." Aizawa mumbled.

"We're really sorry Mr. Aizawa and we'll accept any punishment you deem necessary." Kirishima bowed.

"No punishment. Just go back to your dorms and never speak about this again. Not even amongst yourselves." Aizawa calmly replied.

"YES SIR!" The Bakusquad yelled as they sprinted back to their dorms.

"So, what're you gonna do with your match?" Present Mic teased.

"I shall inform him of the miscommunication and leave it be. There's no need to be rude about the situation." Aizawa stated.

"Oh come on, just give him a shot. Who knows? Maybe he'll be your soulmate.." Present Mic taunted.

"I don't believe in soulmates." Aizawa retorted.

"Come on, just give it one month. One month and then you can be done. You never have to talk to him again and we'll all forget this ever happened." Present Mic bargained.

"Fine, one month and then this is over. But I can't promise anything will happen." Aizawa informed.

"Whatever you say bossman." Present Mic turned around the corner prepared to set up Aizawa and his new mystery match.