I Love You (Chp. 13)

Y/N POV

I had spent hours trying to figure out what I was going to wear. I had decided on a (outfit) with a cherry blossom necklace. I had (hairstyle) and was waiting by the door. It was 5:53 and I was pacing back and forth, after spending the night at his house I was worried that he was going to dump me or not even come at all.

"Y/N stop stressing, okay? If he was willing to have you spend the night and you guys have been continuously talking all day, I'm pretty sure nothing bad has happened in the past 6 minutes." Zira scolded.

"I know, I know. I just want everything to go well, y'know?"

Zira was about to reply but was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I opened the door to find Aizawa standing in a tux, hair wavy and a mess, all the while looking perfectly in place. I could feel a blush creeping up onto my face.

"You ready to go?" Aizawa asked me.

"WAIT WAIT A MINUTE!" Zira shouted. "So you must be the infamous Aizawa? Listen here Mr. Mysterious, that is my best friend your dating and if you ever, EVER, break his heart I'll break your bones. Have him home by next week, or don't, I don't really care. Nice meeting you!"

"Umm, nice meeting you to?" Aizawa guessed.

I pulled Aizawa out of the apartment before Zira could embarrass me any further.

"I'm so sorry about her, she can be a little over the top sometimes." I nervously chuckled.

"Don't be sorry! I'm sure her heart is in the right place." Aizawa smiled sweetly.

When he looked at me like that, it made me want to do anything and everything to make him happy. Aizawa turned to me, "What're you looking at?"

"Nothing" I blushed. At that point we were at the car so no one was around us. Aizawa grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Gosh he looked so cute when he was worried about me. I didn't know how much of this I could take before my heart died of happiness.

"No no! Of course not! I was just thinking about something."

"Do you not want to go to dinner? I can walk you back to your apartment if you want." He said worriedly.

"No! Sleepyhead your fine! I was just thinking about how cute you are."

"Oh" He blushed. "Thanks hun." He laughed.

"H-hun?"

"Can I call you that?"

"Yeah, I really like that."

I went on my tippytoes and and kissed him on the lips. Aizawa's hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me up slightly. His hands slowly slipped down as he went to grab my ass.

"Hey now, not before dinner."

"Ugh, why do you gotta do this to my Y/N?!" He whined playfully.

"Just get in the car" I giggled.

*Time Skip*

"Okay, put this on." He said handing me a blindfold. "Here let me put it on."

He went behind me and and wrapped it around my eyes.

"Okay follow me." He pulled my hand and I cautiously stepped in the direction he pulled me in. "Hold on"

I heard him light a candle and I though I heard plastic russling.

"Okay, take off the blindfold."

I took off the blindfold to see Aizawa standing there with cherry blossoms in his hand, I looked to the table to see (Favorite dinner) laid out on the table.

"Oh my gosh! Aizawa you didn't have to do all this!"

"I wanted to, because Y/N" He took a step toward me and grabbed my hands in his, "I want you to know how much you mean to me. I know we started dating quite recently but, I would do anything for you. I would go to the ends of the earth for you just to make you happy. I love you Y/N"

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes, and I actually got this for you." He nervously laughed as he pulled out a cat promise ring. "I have my ring on my finger already."

With tears in my eyes I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear. "Thank you"

He pulled back and kissed me passionately, he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. The kiss deepened and his tongue asked for permission. He squeezed my ass and I gasped as his tongue entered my mouth.

"Dinner can wait for now Angel" Aizawa mumbled into my neck as he peppered it with kisses, carrying me to the bedrrom.