Surprises (Chp. 20) *slight NSFW*

A/N: I just wanted to say that everyone who has commented has literally made my day. My at home situation isn't the best rn so thank you for keeping me distracted. I really really appreciate it.

Anyway, moving on.... I am going to try to update a lot more just because you guys are so friggin sweet. However I just started my ✨m o n t h l y ' s✨ and if you don't know what that is you're either to young to be here or you're just too gay to pay attention to female anatomy. So I will try my best to continue updating daily but if I disappear for a day or two, don't worry, I ain't dead yet.

So about this chapter, sorry if this isn't what you imagined or wanted but this is what the majority wanted so if you have a problem with it feel free to leave, no ones making you read this. Surprised you made it this far.

Also if you're one of the few intellectuals who read these then a little reminder~ there will DEFINITELY be some angst coming up. He's a hero, you're a defenseless bottom that he cares about, of course there's gonna be angst. I'm not thattt nice.

Anyway enjoy this chapter- idk if I define it as NSFW or not so we'll just put a tiny warning. Btw if you are ever thinking about getting into kink or something like that, please please please have a safeword and talk it over with your s/o, it's a very important part of the process and the only reason Aizawa and Y/N didn't have that talk the first time is because it's FiCtIoNaL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa pulled into the diner parking lot and parked the car. Leaping out of the car, Aizawa ran over to the passenger side to get Y/N's door for him. Aizawa pulled it open to reveal a smiling Y/N, still in love with the fact that Aizawa opened all and every door for him. Aizawa grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled him up and out of the car, gently closing it behind him. With entwined hands, Aizawa led Y/N to the diner door.

He pulled it open and bowed, "My good sir"

Y/N giggled and walked into the chilly vintage diner, entranced by all the smells. Aizawa snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist, picking him up and twirling him around.

"Stop it!" He giggled as he playfully slapped his hands away.

Aizawa finally put Y/N down and waited for someone to seat them. Sitting down across from each other they ordered food and sat quietly. To Y/N the silence was nice, like a calming blanket that helped him to forget the fact that he almost burnt down their house previously. To Aizawa, the silence was loud, like a buzzing bee that was preparing to sting. He kept trying to think of something to say, to make it less awkward. But as he looked over at Y/N he noticed how calm he was, how unbothered he was, so he let it be. Breakfast was silent the entire time except for the clinking of utensils against plates and when the waiter came over to get their order. Throwing money and a tip on the table, Aizawa yanked Y/N up out of his seat, dragging him along to the car. Buckling Y/N in as if he were a child, Aizawa ran over to his side and buckled himself in. As he began driving, Y/N noticed how nervous he looked. Like a kid on their first date. 'Looks like it's my time to be the bigger person.' Y/N reached over and grabbed Aizawa's thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb. Most people would think that this was an attempt to make him horny and distract him with sex, but they would be wrong. Aizawa looked over at Y/N and saw his eyes filled with empathy and sincerity. Aizawa took his hand off the wheel and did the same. 'So this is what a relationship is like. It's not about one person being emotionless and the other out of control. It's about being there for each other. No matter who's hurting or why they're hurting, you comfort them.'

Y/N snapped out of his thoughts as Aizawa pulled into the driveway. Looking behind him he saw cars pulling away from the house.

"Cleaning crew" Aizawa responded, like he could read Y/N's mind.

Once again, Aizawa opened the door for Y/N and walked him inside. Y/N slid his shoes off and ran to the kitchen. It was spotless, in fact, in better condition than before.

"H-how did they-" Y/N stuttered in amazement.

"They're good huh? C'mon come with me" Aizawa waved Y/N over to him and began walking toward the dining room and Y/N followed him. He pulled out a chair for the boy and pushed the chair in once he sat. Aizawa walked to another room and came back with paper and pen in hand.

"Okay, I don't want to push you too hard or make you uncomfortable so I'm just gonna ask you a few questions. Don't be nervous, every couple goes through this." He added calmly.

Y/N nodded his head and Aizawa began.

"So what kinks do you know of?"

"Pretty much everything, but if there's something that I don't know I'll just ask you."

"Okay then," Aizawa replied.

"So what do you definitely not want to try."

"No human excrements, no thank you. Oh! And no no absolutely no feet, I'd die before that happens"

A/N: @nikiforovscumsock we're on da same level

Aizawa chuckled, "Me neither, good to know though. Anything you definitely want to try?"

"Definitely a few. There are some we've already done but I want to explore more. Umm, bondage, overstimulation, degradation, praise, denied orgasm, choking, pegging, and I want to try those necklace things you have."

"A few huh? What necklace things? Go get them and show me."

Y/N disappeared and came back with a golden collar in hand.

"Ohhh, kitten, those are called collars"

"Well I want to try them."

"We can do that." Aizawa looked back to his notepad. "Looks like we hit everything. We really are a good match."

"Yeah we are." Y/N grabbed Aizawa by the throat and smashed his lips against Aizawa's.

"When you said choking I thought you meant I would choke you." Aizawa said between breaths.

"I'm full of surprises." Y/N gasped.

Aizawa grabbed Y/N's throat and pushed him up against the wall, "So am I"